Attenton ... WE HAVE A NEW COUPLE!

A/N: I'M STARTING EIGHTH GRADE IN A FEW DAYS! ARGH. THAT'S ONE YEAR FROM HIGHSCHOOL. DOES ANYONE HAVE SOME ADVICE?

- Sunny's POV -

"Fatespeaker, how do you say 'I love you in Spanish?'" I asked.

"That's easy," she replied. "Te amo."

"French?"

"Je t'aime."

"German?"

"Ich liebe dich." She frowned. "Sunny, what are you getting at?"

I smirked, ignoring her question. "Last one. How do you say it in English?"

" ... I love you?"

"Wrong!" I crowed. "You say, 'Scared, Potter?'."

Fatespeaker shook her head with a groan. "Sunny, please tell me you have written at least one fanfiction where Harry and Draco don't make out in a broom closet."

Suddenly my phone vibrated. It was a funny picture Kinkajou sent me:

After a couple seconds of being weirded out, I said, "No promises

After a couple seconds of being weirded out, I said, "No promises. I've solemnly sweared that I was up to no good. So you had better prepare for trouble, and-"

"Who will you make it double with?" 

"I don't know," I shrugged, "but I'll find the person because I was born to make history. Hey, want a sugar cube?"

Fatespeaker's expression was sassy as she twirled a butter knife between her long fingers. "No thanks," she replied. "I'll just take some chocolate cake." 

"I'll get it for you." I opened the fridge and stood on her tiptoes, trying to reach the cake.

"I swear, Sunny, you're shorter than Levi Ackerman."

"Levi is a fabulous person, so if I'm shorter than him, I'm more fabulous." I retorted.

"Well, okay. Anyway ..." Then Fatespeaker's phone vibrated, another text from Kinkajou. She leaned over to show the picture to me:

 She leaned over to show the picture to me: