Today Will Be Normal

Garroth's POV
I still can't comprehend what Laurance had been willing to give up just to get us both out of that dimension. I mean, why do that when we could survive in that realm as long as we had each other. But then, what would be normal? We couldn't be YouTubers anymore and our channels would be abandoned. We'd have to adapt to life back in that realm and do what the old versions of ourselves did. Have to learn their memories and act like them too. Thinking that through makes me queasy.

"Hey, you okay?"

I don't know how to even respond to that.

"Garroth, I'm sorry. I didn't mean any of this." He says, coming closer to me. I look down on the dark comforter. All I want is to forget this entire thing and just love normally again with the man I want to marry one day. Nothing will tear me from him and I hope he knows that.

"Laurance... Can we just forget about it for now?" I finally say. I don't look up at him though I want to. I want to gaze into his eyes and just... Ugh, I just want to kiss him!

"Yeah. Of course." He says and finally gets into bed with me. He pulls me into his lap as he caressed my blonde curls. I feel a purr rumble up my throat out of comfort. My face turned a bright red as I looked at Laurance who just chuckled and ruffled my hair.

"Laurance... I hope you understand that none of this is your fault." I remind. He bites his lip. I roll my eyes and put my hand gently on his chest. He looks down at me with a small pink blush across his cheeks.

"Garroth... If I hadn't broken up with her you wouldn't be harmed. Even if it hurt me I  will put myself on the line just to keep you safe." He says, looking away. Instantly I'm missing his soft baby blue eyes that show so much love. I reach up and gently bring his eyes to meet mine. I reach up and kiss his lips longingly. They're all that I hoped they would be. I'm instantly hit with a wave of his sweet taste and his smooth, soft lips caressing mine. He lays his hand on my waist and the other on my arm. Both of my hands meet his neck as our lips dance with each other. His tongue hesitantly glides over my bottom lip. I let him in and soon our tongues are dancing with each other. I let out a small moan as he sucks on my tongue. He chuckled softly as he breaks away with a string of saliva connecting him to me. I let out a whimper as he does. He smirks at me playfully. I smile back.

"Laurance, I know you want to protect me but I also want you to be happy. None of this is your fault. I don't blame you for anything. And neither should you. You're not at fault for anything she's done." I say as I scoot myself into his lap. He chuckles and re-adjusts me.

"Are you really sure? I mean... After what I did... What I bargained... I was so sure you'd hate me. That you'd never want to see me again..." He says as his voice heightens. He lets out a soft sob before he continues. "I always blamed myself for all of this. Whatever that thing is assaulted you and sent us to its realm because it's obsessed with me. But if it really doesn't matter to you that I did all this... How do you accept my many flaws? I'm not anywhere near perfect. The only perfect thing in this world is you." He admits and wipes his eyes. I reach up and wipe his cheeks with my thumbs. He looks at me as I start speaking back.

"Laurance... You're perfect to me. No matter your flaws and no matter what you do. I'll always love you. I realized that when I stupidly let you go. I realized I needed you to complete me. Without you, I'm an uncompleted puzzle. Without you, I fall apart. You mean the world to me and nothing will ever change that. Nothing has and nothing will Laury." I say lovingly. Laurance smiles back at me.

He hugs me tight in his arms as he sobs loudly, telling me he loves me over and over. I cry with him. And so we just sit there hugging each other and keeping each other close.

About an hour later I hear a knock at the door. I roll my eyes. I groan and climb down from Laurance's lap and head towards the door.

"Hey,"