Hey Mom...Dad...Surprise?

*Hey Guys! Sorry about the lack of updates but I'll be back on it soon! I Promise! Anyways, I'm going to start putting a picture of what the baby looks like at the week Garroth is at the top. Also, I'll label it. Unless you'd rather have an Idea of what Garroth's stomach looks like instead. Also, above is the picture, he's 5 weeks along, BTW*

Laurance's POV 

I swear some of our fans need to chill. I'm still thinking through that guy's actions clear into our drive back to the hotel. Thankfully Garroth knows when I need time to think. So until we get back, he doesn't say a word, he only holds my hand tightly. 

"Hey, You okay? I know you need your space sometimes but are you okay?" Garroth says finally, probably tired of the silence. I wouldn't blame him. 

I sigh. I let my gaze drift to him for a moment before looking back to the road. "Garroth, I'm just worried about the environment our baby will grow up in, being popular on youtube and a trending hashtag on twitter? I don't want that for our kids Garroth..." I say, grabbing his hand and squeezing it tight while keeping my gaze on the road. I feel him squeeze back. 

"Laurance, we can't avoid it and you know that. That is unless you and I never tell the fans. But then what do we tell them when we can't get a video up because we're dead tired from dealing with a teething baby? Or when the baby tumbles in during a live stream? That'll prove our dishonesty. We chose this life and we must abide by its rules. But just because we live like this doesn't mean we have to let him or her be subjected to all of it all at once." Garroth reasons, stroking his fingers over my hand in a circular motion. I let his words soak in as I drive. He's right. We can't just quit. And we can't keep this kind of a secret. It would be too risky. I sigh again and let his hand go. He instead holds my hand again and intertwines our fingers. I look at him for a quick moment. "Don't worry about it. I'm sure everything will turn out okay. Just wait and see." He says. I smile and turn my focus back to the road. 

Once we got back to the hotel I grabbed our bags and carried them up the stairs to the room while I made Garroth go up in the elevator. Though he greatly insisted that he help and walk up the stairs, I further insisted that I carry our bags. I chuckle to myself as I remember the pout he had on his face as the elevator doors shut. That blondie is so ridiculous. It's these small, silly arguments that keep our spirits up at these kinds of situations. And I'm thankful for our free-flowing attitude about this whole thing.

Finally, I heave the last of the bags up the stairs and search through my pockets for the key card. I start to panic when I realize I don't have it. That's when I see Garroth holding both key cards in his hand with his arms crossed and a smirk on his face. I roll my eyes. "Missing something?" He teases. I chuckle and walk over to him with a smirk of my own. I snake my arm around his waist and pull him into a kiss and swipe the keys from him. He hums as I kiss him, weaving his arms around my neck to keep me in place. I try to break away, only to have the blondie I'm holding keep me in place longer. I hum at his warmth and our moving lips until I know we have to move otherwise we won't ever. 

I break away and hold my arm around his waist. He looks into my eyes with comfort as he leans his forehead against mine. "I love you..." He says. I lightly kiss his lips again and let him go. He leans down before I can and grabs a bag. "And, since I love you, I'll carry a bag for you, no if's and's or but's." He says sarcastically. Would now be a good time to flirt? Probably. 

"Actually, there is a butt, and I'm looking at it~" I flirt. Garroth's face heats up with a light wave of pink across his cheeks. He giggles and lightly slaps my arm. 

"Don't be a Travis Laurance," he says and I roll my eyes. 

"What's a Travis? An annoying snowflake? I don't think so." I joke. Garroth rolls his eyes and unlocks the door, walking in. I grab the other bags and lift them into my arms. I walk in and leave them on the counter. I walk over to the blonde who's sat on the couch exhausted. "Hey, you okay?" I ask, taking a seat next to him. He nods, resting his hand on his abdomen. I smile and wrap my arm around him and put my hand next to his, feeling slight movement.