Demon Realm

* a few hours later*

Garroth's POV
It's been a few hours since...since the entity attacked. And I'm not feeling like myself. Neither is Darkoth. It's a lot to take in. One moment we're fighting this entity that had the gull to take over Laurance, and the next agonizing moment we're in two separate bodies, and Darkoth is powerless.

Not to mention that I am terrified as to what effect this event had on the baby. I haven't felt the usual that I had with the baby. I haven't felt them move. I'm worried. I lay my hand on my stomach, silently praying that they're okay.

Dark, sees this. He looks over at me tiredly. Othello is tending to his two friends and trying to figure things out. Dark scoots over and pulls me into a hug.

"Hey...we...we'll find a way...even if it means I die again, we're going to get them back." Dark promises. I smile sadly at him.

"Dark...I don't want you dying. Anti would never forgive himself. I may not know him, but I'm sure that's how he'd feel...but...I know we're going to find them. I won't rest u till Laurance is safely back at home and in bed with me." I say exhaustedly. Dark smiles and breaks the hug.

"How's the baby?" He asks. I look away.

"I haven't felt them move...once..." I say hesitantly, biting my lip. He sighs.

"If I had my powers I could check. But...for now....we're going to have to try and figure this out on our own. It's a matter of waiting." He says. I sigh and put my face into my hands.

"Uh...Garroth sir?" I hear. I look over and see Othello. I smile softly.

"Yes, Othello?" I ask.

"I've been talking with my friends and...I'm sorry. I believe that it would be best to go back... What we saw a few hours ago... Isn't something they can handle. And I know that for an almost certain fact." He says.

I frown. He's right. Irene, why did I ever agree to bring them along? I look down and to my side before I begin to sigh tiredly. I nod.

"Alright. But how do you plan to get home?" I ask. Othello raises a hand as if to say 'don't worry'

"I'll find our way. We'll be okay. Just... Good luck Garroth. Take good care of yourself." He says. I nod slightly and watch as he walks up to his friends, helping them gather their things.

"Garroth... I think it might be best if we find a place to rest for the night. And get the baby checked out. Just to be sure." I hear. I turn and I meet eyes with Dark. He looks worried. I sigh.

"Just a place to stay will be fine. If we go to the hospital... My friends and my family will prevent us from progressing. No matter how much it's killing me not to know how my baby is... We can't." I say. He nods.

"Alright. How about we find a cheap motel and stay the night? That way we can be close to the forest and try to track them down tomorrow." Dark says. I shake my head.

"We can't track them. I tried. Once that...shadow Laurance left...my tracker didn't work. It started misbehaving and his location started to disappear and reappear in seconds." I say. "Finding him through the tracker is impossible," I say, a frown growing on my face. Dark curses under his breath.

"I... I'll figure something out I promise. I won't let Anti or Laurance be hurt." He promises. I smile softly and I hug him. We look almost exactly the same except for his red eyes and gray skin.

"Thank you..." I say softly. He hugs me back tighter.

"Of course. Now let's find us a place to stay." He says.