Darker Thoughts

Garroth's POV

"The demon-what?!" I ask.

"The Demon Realm." Dark responds.

"That doesn't make any-" I start, before it starts to make sense. "The Demon Realm. It's where you and Anti come from...right?" I ask. He nods.

"Right." He responds. I look down, my hand having already instinctively rested on my bump.

"And you're suggesting we go into the...the Demon Realm..." I add cautiously. "Right?" I ask. He sighs but nods.

"R...right..." He trails. I look over at him, taking a deep breath.

"But how do you plan to even get in? Let alone get to wherever this...entity is..." I ask, holding my stomach from the incoming cramps I could feel.

"Well... I don't quite know. What I do know... Is that I know how to get us there." Dark says. I look at him seriously.

"How?" I ask. He smiles slightly.

"I have my ways. And many connections persay. I should, considering my position." He says. "Though it feels quite embarrassing to think that the King of The Demons was rendered powerless like I am." He sighs. I look at him in surprise. A few small moments pass before he looks back towards me, confused. "What? Did I say something weird?" He asks. I close my eyes and shake my head, raising my shoulders, letting it go.

"You said you were the Demon King...?" I ask. He looks away and nods.

"That explains the weird look..." He sighs. I chuckle.

"It's fine. But please, how do we get in?"

~~

"Are you sure this will work?" I ask shakily. Dark nods.

"I'm plenty sure. I've done it at least a dozen times when we were younger, and my mother cast me into the human realm as a 'punishment'. This was the way I'd sneak back in. Of course that was before I got tethered to you." Dark gestures towards me. I nod hesitantly, looking up at the large grave site. It looked creepy as hell. It depicted the fall of Lucifer, and the resurrection of the Christian Jesus. But the entire thing was falling apart. I shivered uncomfortably, before nodding to Dark to start the 'ritual'.

Dark nodded back before he began muttering something under his breath. No matter how much I tried to hear it, it was in-audible. And it sounded like gibberish to my ears.

Then suddenly, a voice echoed back. "Yes, yes who is it?" I hear. Dark sighs.

"Not Die..." He muttered.

"Ah! Darkoth! Nice to hear from you! You know, the kingdom is in disarray with the new guy. It's like he doesn't even care about the kingdom-" The other man who I'll assume is 'Die' responds. Right until Dark interrupts him.

"That's enough Die. Please. I just need to get back. It's urgent." Dark says. The other seemingly disembodied voice just mutters insultingly.

"Nag nag nag alright fine. But once ya get over here, and you make things right, we gotta hang out ya hear?" The voice says. Dark sighs and nods.

"Yes, of course Die. We will along with Anti. But right now I need to make it through." Dark argues. I hear a hum of approval before the air started to swirl into a purple and magenta portal, swirling endlessly.

"Are you sure this is safe? For the baby...?" I ask. Dark nods.

"Pregnant Demons have traveled here to get 'better' baby clothes many times. It's perfectly safe. I promise." Dark says, laying a hand on my shoulder. I turn my gaze to his, and nod, taking a deep breath afterwards. "Alright, we walk in on three okay? 1, 2, 3!" Dark calls, pushing me through and following behind me.