Mornings

Garroth's POV

The next morning was nothing I enjoyed. At all. I woke up to the rumblings of my stomach, sending me out from the covers and bolting to the bathroom. My insides flew from my mouth all in one cruel rapid fire. A few minutes after I feel a hand rubbing my back. I almost smile before my head is sent back into the bowl. 

"Shh, just let it out. It's okay." Laurance whispers, stroking my hair while also holding it back to keep it from getting in my face. 

"Th-t-thanks..." I barely make out before I gag again. I swear our baby definitely did not like whatever we had for dinner last night. His hand keeps stroking my head gently, calming me down. 

"So this'll be a regular occurrence from now on?" I hear Laurance ask. I shake my head.

"Not entirely... It's supposed to start fading as I reach my second trimester... But it's different for everyone... " I mumble, groaning from discomfort. Laurance rubs my back sympathetically, wrapping his arms around me in a tight embrace. I return his gesture and hold him tight.

"I love you, so damn much my heart would bleed if I lost you... " He whispers in my ear. I feel tears build up in my eyes as Laurance started comforting me with his words, that only show a fraction of his love for me. I let the salty water fall down my cheeks and fall onto Laurance's bare back. He breaks the hug and looks in my eyes lovingly. He reaches up with his hand and cups my cheek. I nuzzle into his hand, absorbing his affections. His thumb trails up and down my face, wiping my tears away.

"And now, we're going to be a family to this tiny being we created together." Laurance says, resting his other hand on my stomach. I smile happily at him. He smiles back. "I really couldn't ask this world for more than what it's given me." He says and latches his lips onto mine, re-igniting the spark we'd always had.

The kiss didn't last long however. I broke away as I realized I still hadn't brushed my teeth yet from what I just did. Laurance looks at me in confusion with his head tilted, which to be honest was extremely adorable.

"Laurance,  I don't think you want to kiss me with a puke mouth." I say with a giggle. He stands up and offers me his hand. I take it and he lifts me off the ground and kisses me again softly, not letting me break away. He rests his hands on my waist, pulling me closer to his body and deepening the kiss. I let a few noises free from my mouth, hearing a growl of pleasure from the brunette kissing me. I raise my hands up and throw them around Laurance's neck to hold onto him. Then finally he broke away, leaving me with a peck on my cheek. I giggled at him and he smirked. Oh no he's not... I think to myself. He picks me up bridal style and carries me out the door of the bathroom, me giggling all the while.

"L-Laurance!!" I exclaim. He chuckles as he twirls me around the room playfully.

"Now your mine!" He says in a failed villain voice. I lean my forehead to his and look him in the eyes.

"I always have been Laury~" I say, drawing a streak of pink to fly across his cheeks.

"Why you little-" He says, realizing he's blushing and start to attack me with tickles and kisses. I'm giggling so loudly I swear the people downstairs heard it.

"L-La-Laurance s-stop!!!" I say, helplessly giggling my heart out. He smiles at me, finally letting up and letting me go brush my teeth.

"Alright, I'll go make breakfast then we'll edit those videos for today, okay?" Laurance asks me as I walk into the bathroom. I nod and walk back into the tiled room. (Garroth in the bathroom! Anybody get the reference? BMC? Okay I'll just go...) 

*Time skip to that afternoon*

Today all we had were meet and greets which personally, I really enjoy. I love getting to meet our fans and just know maybe even a decimal of who watches our videos. The only problem is, the baby's made me put in a bit of weight already. Not to the point where I'm showing but to the point where people start to notice. And that's what's scaring me.

I look to my left and right, fiddling with my fingers as I wait for Laurance to get back. I really don't want to do this without his support. Normally this wouldn't be a problem but since I'm pregnant, I don't want to start this greet without someone to back me up if some questions get too personal.

Finally with seconds to spare Laurance walks around the corner with a bag and a cup of coffee. Oh please, Irene bless this man. He hands me the food and I give him a kiss on the cheek, drawing 'awws' out of everyone. I smile at everyone and scoot in, letting the meet and greet start. 

"Hello everybody!" Laurance climbs onto the table and shouts. I shake my head with a smile on my face. The crowd says hello back. "Now here's how this will go, one at a time and you can go down the line from any of us you want to meet, Aphmau, Aaron, me or Garroth. You can visit all of us if you feel like it but keep in mind that only one picture or selfie can be taken while your up here so everyone can have a chance. Okay? Okay, let's get started." Laurance says happily, jumping back down off the table and taking a seat. I giggle at him. I feel his hand nudges mine ever so slightly, but not unintentionally. I grab his hand and intertwine our fingers. He smiles and the first person walks down the line and gets a selfie with Aphmau and Aaron while also getting a signed picture from me and Laurance. They walk away with their father squealing. I smile at the sight before turning my gaze back to the next person in line. 

This kept going for a few hours, people getting selfies, giving us artwork, and getting autographs. That was until the last half hour when a guy and his girlfriend came up and asked for a selfie. Of course, we said okay. So we get up and the guy takes a few to make sure he got a good picture. Then he asks a question. Now keep in mind this was a meet and greet, not a q&a. 

"Hey, Gariplier," The guy begins. I perk my head up and respond. "Yes?" I ask. 

"You've put on a bit of weight, any reason for that?" The guy asks. I look at him in confusion. Like, why ask that? That's something you can discuss in comments on a video, not in person like that!

Thankfully, Laurance won't let anyone insult me so soon enough his voice is at a higher level, directed at the guy.

"Hey! Was that really necessary? If you have those kinds of questions, keep them to yourself! I'm glad you got to enjoy this but please, be more mindful of other people's feelings and the respect they deserve!" Laurance yells, sending the guy running out the door. I hold back my laughter. I bite my lip to keep the giggle from escaping my mouth. Laurance squeezes my hand, grabbing my attention. I look into his loving blue eyes to see worry. "You okay?" He whispers. I nod. He smiles and kisses my cheek. "Don't worry about it, we'll tell them when we're ready. And besides, you're beautiful to me no matter what." Laurance says genuinely. I smile and kiss him back on his tan cheek.

Then I feel it bubbling up my throat from the pit of my stomach. I start to breathe heavily, looking to the ground. I take even deeper breaths trying to bypass nausea. But to no avail. 

"L-Laurance..." I whimper. He nods, gesturing toward the bathroom outside the entry door. I nod and run out the door, past the line of people and into the bathrooms, barely making it into the bowl. I can barely hear the gasps and small conversations from the fans outside. All I focus on is the bile rushing out of my body, making my eyes tear up. Finally, I finish, shaking from my head to my toes as I walk as smoothly out the door of the bathroom as I can. All I hear are the murmurs from everyone else as I clutch my stomach, walking back to my seat. 

Laurance takes my hand and whispers to me, "You okay?" He asks. I nod timidly before turning my frown into a smile to continue the meet and greet. Thank God the security know I'm pregnant otherwise I'd be sent packing before we could get a single sentence to dismiss ourselves. I sigh and continue saying hi to everyone and finishing the meet and greet. Thank God.