Halloween Party

Garroth's POV
Finally after Laurance decided to behave and give me the album back, we both walked downstairs and I helped him find the Halloween decorations.

"I swear how many holidays have your parents decorated for?" Laurance asks with a chuckle as he pulls out a box for Martin Luther King Jr day.

"Too many to count." I say, laughing myself.

"Finally. Found it." Laurance grunts, pulling a large orange tote out of the closet. "Irene, was Halloween the biggest holiday?" He asks in disbelief. I giggle.

"Almost. It's second to Christmas. My parents own most of those decorations though." I add. Laurance nods and pulls the tote into the living room. I bend down and pick up the boxes and move them back into the closet.

"Love, I was coming right back to help. I don't want you overexerting yourself with the baby. Okay?" He asked. I nod and he lightly pecks my lips. I close the closet door and walk into the living room with Laurance already opening the tote.

"Look!" Laurance says. I look over and he's holding a pot for candy that has a zombie hand in behind it. Laurance inches his hand closer and the hand falls into the top of the bowl, almost capturing Laurance's hand as it let out a demonic laugh. I shake my head as I giggle. So me and Laurance spent a few hours decorating to the point where every wall that would be visible to our guests was covered in decor.

"Finally we're done." I say, out of breath.

"Yeah, you shouldn't be on your feet so much you know." Laurance says, inviting me to scoot closer.

"Yeah I know. Even though the doctor said I need to gain twenty pounds I don't like just sitting down all day." I complain, scooting closer and into his arms. He puts his arm around me and lays his hand on my stomach. I smile and put my hand over his. I'm a little too early for the baby to be showing but there they are, showing themselves off. Definitely my kid.

"Hey, since we have a few hours, do you want to go costume shopping? I mean we won't be trick or treating obviously but I figured us as hosts could wear a costume." Laurance suggests.

"I'd like that. What do you have in mind?" I ask. The idea of wearing a costume that connects to his somehow is an idea I've loved to do for a long time.

"Maybe... Miraculous costumes?" He says with a smirk and a pause for suspense. I smile happily.

"Of course. You know I love that show."

"I do too. You got me hooked." He says with a chuckle. I giggle back as he gets up off our brown couch(His idea I swear).  He turns around and helps me up.

"Let's hit the road!" I say excitedly.

"Don't hit it! What did it do to you?" Laurance says jokingly. I shake my head and grab his hand, pulling him out the door.

Once we pull into a parking spot I'm itching to unfasten my seatbelt and get inside.

"Geez Garroth hold on a minute!" Laurance says with a chuckle. I giggle back. We finally exit the car and I quickly make my way around my side of the vehicle to my fiance.

"Thank you so much Laury..." I say, intertwining our hands. He smiles at me and squeezes my hand.

"Your welcome blondie." He says as we walk through the automatic sliding doors and into City Party(I'm so original). The store looked small on the outside, but was gigantic on the inside. It had at least ten aisles. Two were all just hats! I'm not kidding. On the wall to our right had a long line of pictures with costumes on them.

"So, are you going to be Chat or Ladybug?" I ask. He smirks at me and raises an eyebrow.

"I'm the flirty one. Aaaaand, I tell the most puns out of you and me. So I think I'll be your kitty Love~" He says flirtatiously. "You love, show more similarities to Marinette as ladybug than Chat. If we're not counting looks." He says with a chuckle. I smile and start walking down the first aisle, looking at the wall to my right until I found the men's section. All the costumes seemed to mostly be of superheros and creepy creatures. But finally, almost giving up hope, I look over and see two pictures side by side.