Panel Drama

Laurance's POV
"Please welcome Laurasepticeye to the stage!" I walk out waving and all I get are bleeding eardrums from the screams and cheers. I smile and wave to everyone one last time before the screaming stops and I can speak.

"Alright, I can't be out here without my boyfriend, Gariplier?" I smirk. I set that up perfectly. Garroth smiles as he's walking on stage, gaining twice as much screaming as I got. I mean, he does have 20 mil. subs, what'd you expect?

"Hey you guys! Nice to be back here for PAX." He starts, wrapping his arm around my right one. "Hope you all don't mind we brought another couple besides us." Garroth says with a smirk. I playfully lay a hand on my chest.

"Your learning so fast." I say jokingly. He chuckles and kisses my cheek, getting the room to roar in a wave of fangirl screams.

"Thank you Laury-uh L-Laurance!!" Garroth quickly tries to cover up the slip of his nickname for me. Again we get screams for a few solid moments before Garroth raises his hands and the fangirling stops momentarily.

"Alright, you know him, you love him, and his hair is practically cotton candy, please welcome Dante, or CrankGamePlays to the stage." I say, dragging Dante from back stage to the front, waving out to the crowd.

"Hey everybody! Nice to be back. Especially with these two dorks," He says, gesturing towards us. I roll my eyes and give Dante a high five.

"Nice to have you Dante, now, why don't you call somebody, special, to the stage Dante?" I suggest as Dante's face goes red and his eyes trail over to me with a glare that says 'Your so fucking dead' which makes me chuckle. Garroth gestures for me to sit down so I do, on the sofa next to Garroth's chair he normally sits in. Once we're both seated our hands are linked back together. It's like each one of us is a magnet for the other. And we can't resist each other no matter how hard we may try.

"Alrighty, let's listen to the man, Vylad? Care to join us?" Dante calls, bringing the brunette to the stage in his green scarf and brown leather jacket. Once he's on stage, I can see his erge to grab Dante's hand making his own movements twitch.

"Hello! Nice of all of you to have me. Really." He says, gaining a loud roar of cheers.

"Nice to have you, always." Dante says a bit more genuinely, drawing loud fangirl screams from the crowd. I can't contain my laughter as I watch the whole ordeal unfold in front of me. Garroth joins in and soon we're both laughing.

"Well,  I'm surely not qualified to bring this guy on stage but, he sure deserves his spotlight. Please welcome Trudiepie to the stage!" Vylad yells, over coming the loud screams Travis gets as he walks out on stage in,  get this, a princess dress, crown and all.

"W-Wow... Uh... Fancy?" Garroth comments. Travis smirks and flips his white hair.

"I know." Travis replies seductively and once again the crowd goes wild. "Calm down calm down, hehehe, princess Travis is here, so now don't worry cause all your troubles just melted away, your welcome." Travis pretends, bowing and using a fake posh voice. I roll my eyes and I look over to see Garroth is just shaking his head in disbelief.

"Wow, you wearing princess undergarments as well Travis?" Dante asks casually, sending the whole room into a laughing frenzy. Personally I couldn't help it. Travis just rolls his eyes and princes over to the other chair and sits down somewhat gracefully.

"Alright that's everybody, come on, sit down you two, I know ya want to kiss all day but we got a panel and stuff, so. " I comment, bringing a large red blush to both of their faces. Dante quickly looks to Vylad, who shakes his head. Dante sighs and walks over to the sofa with no retaliation. Vylad follows, sitting next to Dante.

"Alright then, we said we'd start with a q&a so, any members of the audience wanting to ask a question please line up and we'll go down the line from there." Garroth says, and if almost on que a large line of people starts forming from one area of the room to the back.

A guy about 16 walks up first. His brown hair is practically invisible in comparison to his blue eyes. "Hi, my name's Daniel and I've been a huge fan of yours Garroth for as long as I can remember but one things always been quizzing me, " Daniel trails. Garroth smirks.

"And what would that be?" Garroth says in his Wilford voice.

"How many oceans have you swam in? Considering your fear of oceans." Daniel asks. I look at him confused.

"None! I'm scared of the ocean and whatever the fucking ducking is in there!" Garroth says almost sarcastically, getting the entire room to laugh.

"It's okay love, I won't be taking you to the beach anytime soon." I assure him, making him let out a gigantic sigh of relief that the audience could hear.

"Thanks Daniel for that heart attack." Garroth says, obviously joking.

The next person to come up is a small figured girl who in her face looks in her twenties. "Hi! My name is Kayla. And my question is for Travis." She says. Travis's ears perk up and he looks over at the girl with a smile. The girl was wearing a 'Bro Fist' shirt and a pink tutu. Typical Trudiepie fan.

"Yes?" Travis responds.

"What do you plan on doing with Zane for the channel? Will you be collabing with him and the two dorks next to you?" She asks. Travis smirks.

"Well, my friend, I do plan on featuring my storm cloud in many videos trust me, he's just not exactly eager to. As for the second question, yes I'll allow the second question, yes I plan on collabing with all four of these dorks I'm surrounded by. Thanks for asking so I didn't have to tell them myself!" The princess Travis says happily. I roll my eyes, looking over to Garroth, who meets my gaze with the same look while we're both shaking our heads in the ridiculousness of the entire situation.

The girl walks down and a boy walks up to the mic, and shoves his hands in his pockets. "Hi my name's Jeffery or you can just call me Jeff, I have a question that my sister was too scared to ask." He says calmly and a girl in the back rows of the theater yells "Fuck you Jeff!" And the rest of the room starts laughing. "She wanted me to ask if Dante and Vylad were a couple. Her question not mine." He says. Dante blushes. Vylad speaks up and briefly says

"Yep. Just recently actually." He says as if it didn't matter, earning a playful death glare from Dante. Jeff laughs and turns around, clearing his throat before yelling, "There! You got your answer sis!" And walking off. And soon after we see the same girl as before squealing and screaming "MY SHIP!!!!" Until her brother grabs her and shuts her up.

The next people were regular questions like what's happening next on the channel, nothing too terribly personal, that is until the last question we were allowing. The people were the same girls who we saw in the airport a few days ago.

"Hi, you already know our names but we have a question that's been pondering our minds since we saw it in the picture we took," Roxy began. I look to Garroth. He shrugged with a smirk on his face.

"Yes?" I ask.

"Well we wanted to know, and I'm sure the rest of the fandom wants to know, are," Roxy starts.

"You two, " CC says, continuing.

"Engaged?!" They ask at the same time. I sigh and meet eyes with Garroth. He nods.

"We are." We hold our linked hands up to show the ring on Garroth's hand. And as soon as I finish the sentence, the room grows to an obnoxious roar of fan girls screaming and fangirling about Garrance. Not even the security could calm them down. They just can't be tamed,  I thought to myself with a chuckle.

After the q&a we played a few games before we ended the panel, letting the role players(aka Aphmau and Aaron) on stage for their panel. 

Walking out Garroth looks to me and grabs my hand. "I love you, so much." He says, giving me a kiss on the nose.

"You call that a kiss?" I say playfully, noting that there were fans around us. He smirks at me. I put my hands on his waist and pull him into a deep kiss, making many of the fan girls and some fanboys squeal.

This is definitely the life I was meant to have all along. Where has this been all of my wasted years? That I don't know. All I do know, is this man is mine and I am his. No doubt about it.