ANNOUNCEMENT: Book 4!

Okay let's get one thing straight before you get too hyped up:

It's technically not book 4.

If I were to give it a number, it would be 'series 2 book 1', or something like that.

But yes!!! A new story!!!

Here's the sitch. It's set in the same universe as Awoken, 30 years later. Mystery is not the narrator, but she and the rest of the Awoken characters are mentioned frequently throughout the story and may eventually make an appearance. There are also many many references to events that happen during this particular story (Awoken 3). I won't say more than that but,,, yes.

Here it is:

You can find it on my profile if you're interested!

Also!!

Me and a few friends are likely to hold an Awoken Q&A session in the near future. We're going to be answering questions about the new book and anything about the Awoken series in general, so if you have anything to ask, throw it down in the comments on this chapter or into my PMs! An unlimited number of questions can be asked. (You can also join the call if you'd like! If you're interested in joining the Discord voice call, PM me!)

We're not sure where or when the video will be posted once recorded, so I'll update you on that later.

Happy Holidays Everyone!