The visit

I wake up in solemn silence,there is absolutely no noise,as I head down I see mom's face light up as she sees me,"You're up",she says happily,"Yes mom",I answer smiling,soon Nessie comes up to me and hugs me,"Wow you did grow more",I say as I laugh,soon I see mom looking like she is seeing a vision,soon dad asks what'd she see.

"The volturi,they're coming,they have suitcases",she says,"Who's coming?",I ask, "Aro,Caious,Marcus,Felix,Demetri,Jane,and Alec",she says,once I hear Alec's name I feel that this wont go good,"When will they come?",Rose asks,"Today at noon","That's in half hour",I say,we all hurry and clean up especially me,if Alec's coming its for a reason. Soon its Noon and I head downstairs

As I head down I see they're already here and inside,talking to Carlisle,soon Alec looks at me and then Demetri,then soon Aro, "Ah,Hailey come and join us",he says so I head down I have my black converse on and a grey crop top with skinny jeans.

"Hailey we don't have enough rooms so some of them will be staying in some of our rooms",Carlisle says,"Okay",I say as I try to act cool around Alec,I try not to look at him but his glaring doesn't help,"Ok,now Jane you will stay with Alice,Felix with Emmet,me and Demetri will share a room",he says as they head to their room,soon Alec talks,"Master what about me?",he asks,"Ah yes!You'll stay with Hailey",he says,wait WHAT?!,he will be staying with me,as soon as I hear that I run to my room and sit in my bed thinking about what Aro said,soon I see someone at my door,it's Alec,I ignore him after what happened at the arena the other day,I won't forget what his sister did to me.

"Where do I put this?",he asks rudely,"I dont care where but not near me",I respond to him,I try to walk out but he stops me and pulls me to him,"Listen human!You do not talk to me like that!Do you know who I am!" He says as he pulls me in closer to him,I try to release myself but he pulls me in closer,"Car-",I try to scream but Alec covers my mouth with his cold hand,the closer he gets to me,the colder I get,soon I start to shiver,but he wont let go so I confront him, "Of course I know who you are,you're the guy who showed up here 4 years old and almost scared me to death,so know that I know you well I know you're a cold,spoiled and bratty vampire",I say as I see his eyes infuriate soon he pushed me to my bed and then he jumped on top of me,soon he screams at me,"You be quiet!",he screams at me as he goes and shuts the door then gets on top of me again.

"You'll regret what you said little girl,you think you're mature but you're still a wimpy human I bet your parents killed themselves in order to not be your parents!"he screams at me,those words,those words hurt my whole soul,I started tearing up after his words,"Well at least I have a loving family",I say as I release from his arms and get up.

I get up and get out of my room,"Wait!",he screams but I ignore him,as soon as I get out I start crying and I go to the tree I always climb to get on the roof of the house,soon I start crying and scream,"I WISH YOU WEREN'T MY MATE!",then I keep crying,then a voice from behind me asks me,"What did you say?."