The regain

***Alec's POV***

"I will NEVER leave you again,now let's work on getting you to your normal state",I said as I standed up with Hailey on my arms ,we went to her restroom to clean her hands up,as she showers I go through her room to get rid of any sharp objects.I don't find any.

Soon she comes out,with a towel covering her,so I go in and check the bathroom to check,and OMG,she has a ton of blades and on another drawer she has many blades used and covered in blood. I gather them in a bag and I also get the unused ones as I head out I see Hailey put on her shirt.

It hurts me to see her ribcage,my senses go crazy so I drop the bag and approach her.

***Hailey's POV***

As I see Alec drop the bag and approach me I go crazy,he grabs my waist,and I grab his neck,we both kiss,I couldnt believe that I got him back,I had him back,I had the love back, my other piece of my heart is back.

As our lips still interact he bites my lower lip softly,he gains access to my mouth and I let him take over me,he soon carries me,with my feet on his waist. He lays me on my bed and pulls up my shirt and he starts to kiss my ribcage.

------The Next Day------

I wake up covered in blankets with Alec by my side,"Morning",he says looking down at me smiling,"Hey,did we?",I ask,he smiles and chuckles for a bit then for a minute he nods,"You don't remember",he asks soon everything goes back to my mind,"Now I do remember",I say laughing,"Well get up,because from now on,I will make up the time we were apart",he says.

As we head down Alice and Jasper smile at each other as like they accomplished something,for the first time I eat my breakfast without complaining or anything. Soon Alec grabs my hand and we head out.

****Quick time lapse of a month****

It's been great since Alec came,he hasn't left my side for any moment,we have gone to visit Charlie with Bella and Edward many times,we've gone lost in the woods like 7 times already,he's read me books till I sleep, he has protected me from any harm like a bug or something,we have visited the witnesses that helped prove that Nessie is not an immortal and thank them,we've visited the Denali many times,also he helped me discover that I really suck at chess,I mean he sucks too but I suck more than him.

He also has helped me regain 20 pounds,he still wants me to regain my 30 but I feel like im good,you can barely see my ribcage,it's been great until Alice had a vision. The vision showed the Romanians and Volturi in a arena preparing to fight since we didn't faught last time.

Jasper has been training all of us non stop exept me since I don't have a chance, Demetri and Felix came from Volterra to join us for the fight. It was all going well until a horrible night happened.