Update!!!

So I know I haven't touched on the topic of the sequel in a long time but I'm here with updates.

1. I started writing the sequel but fell in a writter's block.

2. I also started doing high school and college at the same time so that really slowed me down.

3. I re-read over the first book and saw that it was a 5th graders work even though I wrote it in 7th grade.

4. The first book had so many cringe parts and errors that I considered re-writing

5. My writers block hasn't gone away

6. IM REWRITING THE FIRST BOOK

So after all the consideration and thought I put to this decision, my final decision was to rewrite the whole book with some changes to make the story line better for the sequel. And yes, I'm postponing the sequel until I'm done rewriting the first book and I've already started it. 

I'm also considering deleting this version after I finish the new one, but I still have not decided on that.

Yet I have not decided to upload the book now or just wait till I have a few more chapters and then upload weekly as I write more.  

Anyways, hopefully you guys will like the rewritten version. I'm sorry for disapearing out of nowhere but I'm back now. See you guys in the rewritten version.