Every story has a happy ending

1 Year later

***Alec's POV***
It's been a year since the confrontation,the Volturi decided to give the Denali a second chance even though they never give second chances. Me and Hailey have been inseparable,we got married a few months later and now we live together in a cabin like Bella and Edwards. We've been traveling alot but avoid Volterra for some reasons
-Aro is not happy that I left
-He wants Hailey's power
-Jane
Jane. Oh boy if she only knew how I missed her,but she could never know,I have a family that I have to take care of. Yes,me and Hailey now have a baby girl that grows at human rate but is still a hybrid.

"Alec?",Hailey said snapping me out of my thoughts,"You zoned out on me",she said giggling as she held Crystal,we named our daughter after our eye name because we both had crystal eyes before being transformed. "Im sorry,what were you telling me again?",I ask looking at her and caressing her shoulder,"I wasn't saying nothing",she said as she giggled softly since Crystal was asleep.

***Hailey's POV***

"Oh sorry",Alec said as he kissed my cheek and Crystal's forehead. We went outside since Rosalie wanted to take care of our daughter,she has been obssesed with Crystal since she was born. Alec's body shines when it hits a peek of sun,"Stay still",I say since I love seeing his skin shine,"Why?What's wrong?",he asks as he moves his hands around his body to cheek if he has anything hanging around him,"Nothing,it's just I love seeing your skin like this",I say as I put his hands down and caress his cheek.

I lose focus and all of the sudden my back is leaning against a tree and my legs around Alec's waist,he suddenly kisses me with such urgency,like if it was the last time he would do that. I pull back to catch my breath and look at his red ruby eyes,"I needed to do that",he said as he stared at my dark brown eyes,"Why?",I ask putting my hands on his neck,"Because we haven't done that in a while",he says and I laugh that makes my head lean at the tree.

We head back home and see Rosalie with Crystal in the kitchen,"She's asleep",Rosalie whispers and hands Crystal to us. We walk up the stairs and I set Crystal in her crib,its just a normal wooden crib with a few ribbons that Seth made for us,we both kiss her forehead and I head to bed. As im about to fall in darkness Alec plays with my hair.

"Thank you",he said as he caressed my cheek,"For what?",I say opening my eyes and looking at his,"For my family,for everything",he said as he leaned in and joined our foreheads together,"I guess it was all worth it,the fights,you leaving me,more fights,you turning me,and now my family",I say as I start to tear up,"I will have you for eternity",he said as there were only a few centimeters before our lips touched,"For Eternity",I whisper and I close the gap. And there we were enjoying our lifes with our piece of eternity.
                                ---♡♡♡---
Plz don't kill me y'all, I know I didn't say I was ending it but im so anxious to start my new story and I just couldn't torture myself so I decided to end the story,yes there will be a sequel but it will be published after in done with my other two stories. Thank you all so much for reading I really appreciate it. I will start writing 'Time will tell' after this chapter is published. THANKS AGAIN AND SEE Y'ALL IN THE SEQUEL BYE!♡