Heartbroken

I am still thinking about Alec,I wish I would have never met him,I wish he wasn't away,I wish that he wouldn't do this to me,soon a knock is heard,"Come in ",I say as I see Nessie run to me with a backpack,"Woa easy there,ill take care of her Bella don't worry",I say as Nessie jumps next to me and hugs me,"Be good Reneesme",she says as she leaves.

We laugh the whole night to some topics she brings up,soon Nessie gets tired and falls to sleep soon I hear a knock,"Come in",I whisper to not wake up Nessie up,Alec enters,gets his bag and leaves,I look down at Nessie and whisper,"You're my only hope now Nessie,I won't let anybody hurt you",I say as I fall to sleep.

*****************Dream*****************

As I enter the house I see Rosalie in blood and Alice holding her back,I see Jacob and Edward around someone,I see Bella in blood and laying there,"Hailey hold her",Edward says as she hands me a baby,its the most cutest baby I have ever seen,so I take her to my room and clean her up.

A few minutes later she opens her eyes,as she looks at me she smiles,I knew she was my cousin,I had to take care of her,I had to protect her from any harm,I knew it was Nessie.
**************End of Dream**************

I wake to see Nessie still asleep,not later I see Alec in my balcony,"What are you doing there?",I ask him as he glares at me,"Just watching you sleep before I leave",he said as he looked down,but he said leave,why?, "Leave?WHY?!",I ask scared,"I've done enough harm to you Hailey",he said as he headed out.

I stood up waking Nessie up,"You can't leave me,ill die without you",I said,"You don't understand,I've done enough harm to you", he said as he opened the door,"No please!",I said screaming,"I should've never met you", he said walking out.

My whole world fell apart,I felt like dying soon Nessie stood up and hanged on me,she hugged me in order to stop me from going down to follow him,we hug for a few minutes until we break up,I ran outside but they've already left,I stood there heartless. Alec left but he took my heart with him.

***************1 Year Later**************

I've changed a lot,you could see me in my room,sitting in a corner,just laying there like I was dead,I would go in the restroom,get a sharp object and cut my wrists,you could see my ribcage,its been long since I've eaten, Alice has gone several times to the store because in less than a week my clothes would be smaller,but Esme has been in charge of feeding me so I haven't lost weight anymore.

Nessie is still not full grown but comes to me like her favorite cousin,she is the only one who knows ive been cutting myself,she is the one who helps me clean up the mess and always comfort me. It all went terrible until one day something unexpected happened.