The truth

***Alec's POV***

As we head down I see Felix next to Demetri looking furious at me,"Alec,may I know what was the reason for you attacking Demetri",Aro asks me as Jane's eyes widen, "He was with Hailey trying to flirt with her", I say furiously,"All I did was ask her I she wanted to go for a walk",Demetri says.

"Now Alec,jealousy won't help you get to have your mate so now apologize",Aro says, "Sorry",I say looking down,"Now Demetri don't go to far with Hailey",Aro says smiling to Demetri,"I won't",he says walking away.

After Aro leaves I head down to Hailey's room but someone cuts off me,Reneesme, she's headed down to Hailey's room. As I enter I see Reneesme's hand on Hailey's cheek,"Nessie,I don't know",she tells her, "You don't know what",I say as I enter,"Oh nothing",she says but Reneesme comes running to me as she places her hand on my cheek.

----Vision---
I see me and Hailey in the woods holding hands hunting,but my eyes are golden
---End of Vision---

"Yes Reneesme,it will happen",I say as Hailey looks down,"Aunt Hailey calls me Nessie",she says as she runs to Hailey, "Nessie?",I asks,"A nickname we have for her",she says looking down smiling.

***Hailey's POV***

Nessie gets up to get a book then puts it on my lap,"Ok Nessie",I say understanding why she gave me the book,soon Alec comes in but goes out the balcony. As I read to Nessie, Alec says something that brings me a memory,"When I saw you for the first time you were right here",he says but I ignore him and continue reading to Nessie. After a few hours Bella comes in,"Reneesme time to eat",she says,Nessie hugs me and then runs to Bella,then me and Bella lock eyes before they both head down,I was about to leave before Alec runs to me,"Where are you going?",he asks smiling,"Going to the woods"  I answer,"Let's go",he says,"Ok",I say.

I was trying to go on my own but I guess he will have to come,we head outside and I start to walk fast to be away from him but it doesn't work,"Not to fast",he says running towards me. Soon we are in the woods walking,everything was calm until Alec carried me and climed a tree.

We were on top of the tree,looking around,I could see the town,its lights,its buildings, soon Alec leans into my shoulder and there he stays for a few minutes,as he jumps down he says,"Wait here",as he hits the ground he runs in a direction,I wait there looking at the city until I feel a breeze by me,he's back,but he was something in his hand,a rose,"Forgive me for everything", he says looking down.

I look at him then the rose,the the city,he brought me here to apologize,soon everything for me froze,I had a feeling that I needed to be with Alec forever,no matter what,from that moment I started to love him,then I remembered what he said in the morning,'I love you',then I leaned to him and said,"I love you too",soon he looked at me and then leaned down to me and kissed me,soon his hands were on my waist and mines on his neck.

Soon a howl is heard,Alec stood and he took me to the floor,he carried me and he hurried me inside my room,he didn't use the entrance,he jumped to my balcony. Then a howl is heard again and I check downstairs, "Hailey,there you are",Seth said looking at me,"Hi Seth I was about to put your face in a milk carton",I say as we both laugh,"Seth can I ask you something?",I ask,"What is it?", Seth asks,"What is imprinting",I ask,"Well its like when you see someone that you completely don't know,but when you see her or him your whole world changes",he explains,"Like love at first sight?",I ask," Have you imprinted on someone?",I ask," Well yeah",he says,"Who's the lucky girl?", I ask,"Hailey,it's you",he says as my eyes widen,"But she's mine",a person in black says.