A deer

***Hailey's POV***

I wake up in a bed,I was in Carlisle's medical office with Alice in a chair,"Hailey,are you okay?",she says as I examine myself,everything was normal exept my wrists,"What's this?",I asked confused,"It's supposed to be a cast to keep your stitches from falling apart",she explained as she rubbed my hair,"And Alec?",I ask,"Upstairs ill ask Carlisle if you can see him,he hasn't left your room",she said.

I waited for Alice to come with an answer and not soon she comes and gives me a nod,as I enter my room I see Alec more pale than usual,"Alec?",I ask he turns his head slowly and then brightens up,"HAILEY!",he said and hugged me,"I thought I lost you",he said. As we catched up on topics he suddenly brings up the topic,"Hailey wouldn't you like to be like me?",he asked,"I don't know Alec,im scared of that",I said.

As it was getting late Esme came in with my dinner,I ate as Alec played with my hair which made me feel weird,"I won't leave your side again",he said when I finished Alec took my plate and came back in 10 seconds. We were talking but sleep filled my eyes and as I closed them I fell to sleep in Alec's arms.

****The Next Day****

I went with Alec to the woods after I ate breakfast,"Wait here ill be back scream if you need me",he said as he left,as I was walking around and suddenly a deer came by which scared me and I fell to the ground and caused me to injure myself with a branch,as screamed of pain and in matter of seconds Alec came in,"What's wrong?What happened!?",he asked as he saw my injury,"A deer scared me and I fell",I said laughing because of Alec and his 10 million questions,"Oh ok let's get you fixed",he said as he picked me up bridal style.

As I was laying in bed Alec snuck into Carlisle office and came in,"Show me your knee",he said with alcohol and bandages in his hand,"It's nothing don't worry",I said and he laughed,"Come on",he said,"Ok wait",I said as I grabbed shorts and went in the restroom to change,as I walked out I sat in my bed as he put alcohol in a towel,as the alcohol touched my injury I felt pain,he stopped,"Better?",he asked,I nodded.

Since my ponytail was a mess I fixed it letting my hair down,"You should let your hair down more often,you look pretty",he said I smiled and blushed,"Thanks",I said,I laid down in my bed until I felt a tickle in my knee,I stood up and I saw Alec rubbing his finger in my knee.

I pecked his lips and I looked down,after a minute of silence,he stood up to me and kissed me. As our kiss got intense a knock was heard,Alec stood up and opened the door to reveal a Nessie running towards me,"Whoa,careful there im injured",I said as she jumped to me,"What happened",she asked,"A deer",I said,"IT ATTACKED YOU?!",she said shocked as I laughed,"No Nessie it scared me and I fell",I said as she sighed in relief,"For one moment I thought Bambi was evil",she said and me and Alec burst out laughing,I hugged Nessie and said,"I love you Nessie","Me too Aunt Hailey."