Hybrid and Training

***Hailey's POV***
Before Alec turned me he explained what would I feel when I woke up,but I felt nothing,I felt a little bit stronger and faster but there wasn't any burn in my throat,did something happen?,"H-Hailey?",I hear Alec's  sweet voice call to me,"I-I don't feel different",I said as I stood up to see Carlisle opening the door,"Hello Hailey,how do you feel?",he asked me flipping the pages of a notebook,"I feel stronger,faster,and with good sight and hearing",I said as he wrote something in his notebook.

When I was able to go to my room I saw everything clearly and heard the birds chirping,"Someone is waiting to meet you",Alec said as he opened the door,"Auntie!",I hear someone scream to me,"Nessie!",I said as Reneesme was running towards me with her arms open,I carried her and spun her around,"I promised I would be back",I said as I pecked her forehead.

After a few moments Nessie fell asleep so I headed downstairs since I was hungry,"You're awake",Emmet said not looking away from the t.v.,there was a football game going on,"I wasn't going to die Emmet",I said as I walked to the kitchen,"Hailey,Alec come with me",Carlisle said as he directed us to his office,I liked his office because it had this weird,but delightful smell,"Hailey,you're not fully transformed,when Alec bit you there wasn't enough venom for you,the venom was enough only for half of your body."

"So what does that mean?",I asked as Carlisle looked at Reneesme folder,she had a folder so that Carlisle can know more about hybrids,"Hailey,you're a hybrid",he said opening the folder,"So that means im like Nessie",I said being a little relieved since I don't have to control my thirst,"That is a yes,well it's better than being dangerous like us",he said as Alec looked a little relieved. Im like Nessie now,I would be able to do a lot more stuff with her.

***********The next day**************
I would have to start training with Jasper soon since now everybody agreed to stand with the Denali,"Again!",exclaimed Emmet since he lost with Jasper for the 35th time,"Nope my turn",I said stepping in and pushing Emmet away,"Oh,not today lil' bear",he said as he lifted me up,I started laughing my ass out,"Put me down Emmy awards!",I said as he was spinning me around,"Emmy Awards!?",he said as he stopped,"Your new nick name",I said as he put me down and glared at me. It was until 1 day till the fight and everyone was getting ready to leave first thing in the morning.