End of Beginning

***Hailey's POV***
"Felix",Aro said as Felix charged at us,I wished that he wasn't strong,I wish there was a wall between us that is indestructible for Felix,I closed my eyes and squeezed Alec's hand since we knew that we couldn't escape our faith,we stood there and waited,then all of the sudden a thump is heard,I keep my eyes closed since everyone gasped,even Alec himself,"Hailey.....",Alec says as he let's go of my hand which makes me open my eyes.

Felix is laying there with a few cracks in his face,then after a few minutes his cracks disappear which he gains force again and charges against us again,he then hits something and falls to the ground once more with cracks,in the corner of my eyes something clear,but holographic is around me,and around all of us,it was a physical shield,like Bells shield,but mine was physical. "Magnifico,this Hybrid has created her own physical mental shield",Aro says which makes Caius look shocked,"Impossible her gift is rare",he said as Aro glared at him,"Wait what?",I ask confused,I have a gift but I have no idea what it is,"Hailey,your have the creator's gift",Alec said clasping his hand on mine.

"Brother we are getting off topic",Caius said as Felix walked back to their side,"Very well",he said looking annoyed by Caius,"You killed our sister when all she did was a mistake",Tanya shouted as they got to the topic of Irina once more,"She did a mistake and taked full responsibility",Aro said,"She deserved a second chance!",Kate shouted which made Garrett freak out a little,"The Volturi don't give second chances",Jane said like it was her best quote of the world,"Kate,Tanya we are able to solve this but it will take a bunch of lifes",Marcus speaked for the first time in this whole time,in the corner of my left eye I saw Alice see something,"My dear Alice,what is it that you see",Aro said holding his hand out signalling her to come,she walks towards Aro and took his hand,no one exept Edward saw what she saw,man I wish I had Edward's power,all of the sudden I read Alice's mind.

--------Vision---------
"Take them out of here",Edward said as Eleazar and Garrett grabbed Irina and Tanya and pulled them away as Carmen followed,"Stop them!",Caius said looking at Felix,he charged to our side and I ran towards him,letting my shield expand and Felix collapse in it.

As I run back Demetri catches me and tackled me to the floor,"Let her go!",Alec said charging towards us and gets in a fight with Felix who was blocking him,all of the sudden the Cullens charged toward us,not soon the Volturi's charged too,I was struggling with getting out of Demetri grip.

Since I was in the ground I didn't see anything which made me uneasy and trying harder to get out of his grip,all of the sudden an inmense pain in my chest and I look up to seeing Alec's head being ripped off his body,I scream in pain and loosen my strength,"Finally,Master?",Demetri said looking over at Aro,"Such a waste,proceed",after his order I was surrounded in complete darkness.
------------------End of Vision------------------
Coming back to reality I look around me and see Alec by my side,thr Denali's next to us,and the Cullens and Wolf Pack around us. Everything is ok,as I see Alec again I pull him to a hug,everyone exept Edward looks at me weirdly,"Now you know once more,that's your future",Alice said taking away her hand from Aro's,"Brother do not listen,the Denali's are a threat to us now",Caius said with his annoying voice like always,I think of shutting him up,and like magic he shuts up.
                                  -♡♡♡-
Hai guys!This story will come to a end and im thinking of creating a sequel,but first I have 2 projects that are in their way and I have the plot and everything ready,here they are.

-Time will Tell(An Alec Volturi love story)
AKA the forced to marry Alec story just with a different title

-My Path (A Harry Osborn love story)
I've been into TAS2 and I've read a bunch of 'Forced to Marry' books and I've been inspired

So yea be around to read those,thnx for reading and see ya in the next chapter♡