The Plan

After the training ended and the battle was near me and Alec were laying in my bed, him holding me close to him."Be safe tomorrow Alec",I said as I broke the silence, he chuckled and kissed my forehead, "Always am",he said looking down at me.

After a few minutes he pulled down to me, and kissed me with his soft lips,soon our kiss got passionate,then he started to lift my shirt and I pulled away,"Alec I can't",I said looking down at him,"Please",he said as he started to fake cry,"It may be the last time I see you",he said,that thought got me so I pulled him to me.

*****The Next Day*****

As everyone was getting ready to leave me and Alec were saying goodbye,"Please don't leave me,if something happens to you I wouldn't be able to live",I said with tears in my eyes,he kissed my forehead and said,"I will always be here",he said as he put his hand on my heart.

As they all left I got up to my balcony and stared at the sky which I didn't notice someone behind me,"Love is so depressing isn't it Hailey",an unfamiliar voice said,as I turned back I saw a Romanian,Vladimir, what was he doing here,"Vladimir?".

***Alec's POV***

As Aro was talking to Stefan I felt like something was wrong,I looked at Jane and then at Edward then he went up to Alice and Jasper,then they both went to Carlisle. They all stood in silence,soon Aro felt that feeling,"Its a trap!",he said as Stefan chuckled,"Where is Vladimir!?",Carlisle screamed,"Oh he's probably getting someonre",he said,he referred to Hailey I thought.

***Hailey's POV***
I struggled to get out of Vladimir's grip but his vampire strength was to hard for me to release,soon a man arrives with some chains then grips them on me,"What do you want from me?",I screamed to hope someone would hear me,"Somewhere far from them",he said chuckling,"Like the lake Ness?",a voice from behind came,"Alec?!",I said in relief,"Get your filthy hands off her NOW!",he said but Vladimir holded me by my neck and pulled a knife to my scars, "Back up or I will cut these scars that you provoked open",he said holding the knife to my scars.

Alec was left speech less and just stared at me with confussion and desperation at the knife with fright and anger,soon someone was coming from behind but Vladimir knew what was coming and who was coming soon he left but not without something,I suddenly felt pain in my hand,as I looked at them they were both covered with blood and they were bruised,suddenly the pain grew and I fell ro the ground.

Surprisingly Alec left his staring place and grabbed me before I fell to the ground,soon Carlisle was looking at me with great desesparation and was looking at me and my wrists suddenly everything went black.