It still hurts

I wake up covered in blankets,Alec isn't there so I remembered everything,so I standed up and headed to the bathroom and took a shower,I changed into a loose long sleeved blue shirt,some black leggings,and brown boots.

Soon I feel a breeze by my,"Let me see your arm",Demetri says,"Demetri how did you?",I ask,"Alec told me and send me",he said as he rolled up my sleeve to reveal a bruise,"He did this to you?",he asked,"I don't know", soon he turned me and revealed a bruise in my back,"He's gone too far",he said as he left I still couldn't believe what he did.

I stared at my bruises for a minute until I hear a scream downstairs,as I head out Nessie grabs my hand and takes me downstairs in a hurry,"Why did you hurt her?!",I hear Demetri argue with Alec,"I didn't know what happened",he said soon they both stop as they see me and Nessie,"Hailey is it true?",Alec asks as I look down and nod,"Im sorry",he said as he runs out,soon Nessie hugs me put I feel pain,soon Demetri runs to me and raises my shirt,I couldn't believe it,I had bruises in my waist.

"You look terrible", he said looking at my bruises,he carried me and took me to my room as Nessie followed, I laid down in my bed soon Nessie laid next to me with a book,"Ok Nessie you win",I said as I opened the book and Demetri approached me and sat next to me.

As I read Nessie falls asleep by me so I stay quiet,soon Demetri leaves which leaves me and Nessie alone,not later Bella comes and sees Nessie asleep,she approaches us and Bella tries to carry her,but she holds on me tight,so we walk to the door and I hand Nessie to Bella.

As Bella leaves I turn around to see Alec looking down. He approaches me and lifts up my sleeve to see my bruise,then he turns me to reveal my back bruise,lastly he lifts up my shirt to see my waist bruises which are the worst ones,he tries to grab my waist but as soon as he touches me it hurts,"Hailey I am so sorry,i've done enough harm to you", he says as he heads out.