1

"I live downstairs in the south wing." Aysha, the lady dressed in bright pink, answered Aliyah's question with a smile. Aliyah found her self gleaming back at the petite, thirty-something woman. She wasn't her mother-in-law, yet, the kind lady had treated her just like her own daughter. "In my chamber. With my husband. Their grandfather's chamber is also located downstairs in the south wing." Aliyah nodded trying to remember the huge list of never-ending family members along with the huge list of never-ending rooms, panicking slightly. She had spent hours memorising the family's portfolio in order to smoothly integrate in prior to the marriage. She knew everything.

Both of the notorious Zohair brothers lived in this huge mansion located in the heart of London along with their respective wives and children. From what Aliyah had learned, Aazman and Vera Zohair had been married for over 30 years. They had four sons, one daughter and two – well, now three - daughter-in-laws. Arfan, the eldest, and his wife Nazia lived in the east wing. Arfan sat on the board of senior partners at Zohair Enterprises alongside his father and grandfather. Anwaar and his wife Nazia lived in Singapore. He was the CEO of Zohair Enterprises Asia. Seif, and now Aliyah would also be living here, although, in the west wing. Seif was the CEO of all European operations. And the two youngest Zohair heirs, Reyah and Mikail, were still in school and had their chambers located in the east wing.

Aazim and Aysha Zohair on the other hand, only had one son and one daughter: Karim and Leila. Aliyah remembered from the tabloids that three years ago Karim had a huge dispute with the family regarding inheritance and one day, simply left. No-one had seen him since then. And she was told never to mention his name in front of her new family. Leila, who was only 5, lived downstairs in her own chamber and attended school with Reyah and Mikail.

And finally, there was the famous Zechariah Zohair; her grandfather's best friend. Chairman of Zohair Enterprises. The reason why this matrimony had taken place in the first place.

A brief knock had brought her mind back to the present. She softly gasped realising that they had reached a pair of double doors: her chambers. Aysha squeezed her hand and smiled at her again. It didn't help.

"Yes?" A distant voice yelled.

"This, my dear, is your chamber." Aysha opened the doors and led the young girl inside. Aliyah noticed that the interior design of this chamber was much more simple and modern compared to the rest of the mansion, although, she scoffed inwardly when she saw the mini chandelier. They had entered a mini living room. From where she stood, she could see three other doors. One door was transparent, proudly showing-off an immaculate home office. She guessed that the half-opened door led to the bathroom. Aysha led her past the sofa, the coffee table and the flat screen T.V. that was surrounded by many electronic devices, to the third door. They walked slowly on the cream carpet and entered the bedroom. It was also decorated in the same style.

Aliyah glanced at the figure brooding on the large bed typing away on a laptop. Her husband had already taken off his suite jacket and wore his tie loosely around his neck. His shirt was slightly unbuttoned and his black, perfectly gelled hair was now messy. Aliyah took a sharp in-take of breath. His reputation preceded him. He was gorgeous.

Seif Zohair was unfairly gorgeous. From his tanned structured jaws to his piercing, grey-green eyes, he looked like God had spent a few extra hours - no days - creating him.

Aliyah sighed, briefly eyeing him before continuing to inspect the rest of the room. He hadn't made an effort to greet her so she awkwardly felt the need to busy herself. She glanced back at Aysha who had been looking at Seif in disappointment. Aysha pursed her lips at him and then turned to smile at Aliyah. "Get a goodnight's sleep. The real tour begins tomorrow." She kissed her cheek, and with one more look at Seif, she left.