8

Aliyah peaked her head into the room and scanned the scene. There was no sign of a Seif or a Celeste or anyone else making out on her bed. She sighed, straitening up and entering. She passed her beloved bed and grimaced as the pictures from last night's events fled through her mind. Great. She made a note to buy some inherently strong disinfectant. It was 7:30 a.m. and she had less than 30 minutes to shower, change and make her way to work. Even though her reporting time was at 9:00 a.m., she preferred to have gone in early, because, there was never enough hours in the day to complete all her tasks. Suddenly, the bathroom door opened. Out walked Seif with one towel wrapped around his waist and another on his head which he used to dry his hair in swift motions. Not again! Aliyah internally groaned at how beautiful and ethereal his body looked. She was quite appalled at herself for being attracted to his physical body. You're disgusting, Ali. But, he was her husband. Surely, it was okay to have such thoughts about this man? If only he didn't open his ugly mouth. Aliyah watched as two droplets of water raced down from his impeccable pecks, through the bridge of his abdominal muscles, along the path of his v-line, and finally disappearing under the towel. Only then did Aliyah get knocked back into reality. What am I doing? Her cheeks felt hot as she made eye contact with Seif and yelped, covering her eyes and turning around.

"God, don't act like you're so innocent." Seif said as he walked towards her, with a scowl plastered on his face. He walked closer and bent down to reach her ear. "We both know you must have seen several naked bodies during the course of your whoring life." He said, in a low voice. Aliyah shuddered at the feeling of his warm breath on her ear. She exhaled a raggedy breath, before turning around and walking past him towards her suitcase. As she was emptying out the clothes she would be needing for the day, Seif spoke again. "Exactly how much fun did you have last night? Please, do share."

Aliyah looked up at him, scrunching up her eyebrows in confusion. "Excuse me, but, what?" What is he on about? She really did not have time for this. The clock was ticking.

Seif scoffed and walked towards her. "I noticed that you weren't in your designated bed this morning, and, as you're still dressed in last night's clothing, I am assuming you have just returned home." He stated, although, it came out like a question.

"Yes, I just did." She mumbled, absent-mindly, as she continued to rummage through her luggage in frustration. Where are my nude platforms?

"Where were you?"

"What? Why?" Aliyah wondered if she had left her Louboutins at her apartment. No. She remembered bringing them here. She had an important presentation today and she would be needing them. For luck.

Seif clenched his jaws at Aliyah's lack of attention. He watched as she walked towards a shelf in the opposite side of the living room. "I will ask you one more time." He began loudly. Finally realising how angry Seif sounded, Aliyah halted in her spot. "Where were you, Aliyah?" He asked through gritted teeth.

Aliyah held her breath as she slowly turned around, confused. What's going on? Why is he still here? "I don't understand." She slightly shook her head. "Why does it matter?"

As Seif began walking towards her, she sucked in a breath, before walking backwards until her back hit the wall. Fuck, why did she speak? She was trapped. She gulped as she looked up at Seif, slightly scared at his flaring nostrils and gritted teeth. She immediately put out her arms to cover her face in defence. But, Seif grabbed her right arm and pinned it behind her back and pushed her body further into the wall. Aliyah exhaled at the discomfort, her face contorting into a pained expression. "Where. Were. You."

Aliyah grimaced. Her arm was squeezed into an excruciatingly painful position, and second by second, Seif was twisting it more with a very harsh grip. She groaned. "Ow! Seif, you're hurting me."