15

"Raf..." Aliyah groaned out loud, fluttering her eyelids. "Raf?"

"Aliyah? Yes, I'm here. Are you okay?" Rafael was massaging her shoulders as Aliyah groaned in the sand.

"I don't feel...too good." Aliyah said touching her warm head. She felt sick. She felt dizzy. Her stomach was burning. It felt like one hundred chimpanzees were stomping on it.

Rafael let out a relieved sigh. "I think you just worked yourself out a bit too much. You need some sugar. You're probably just experiencing a sugar low." Rafael picked her up bridal style and began walking towards the beach house.

"Raf...I really don't feel good. Fuck..." She cursed, closing her eyes and letting her head fall on his chest.

"God, Aliyah, a smoothie isn't enough to eat for breakfast. You need to eat more. I should've made sure you ate more." Rafael felt panicked. What if something had happened to her? The guilt would kill him.

He took her inside and walked into the kitchen. Placing her down onto the marble island, he walked over to the fridge. He needed to find something quick to restore her sugar levels. Perfect. There, sat in all its might, was a big bowl of fruits delved in custard. He grabbed a spoon and returned to where Aliyah was now leaning sideward on the marble table-top, trying to support herself. He scooped up some custard and brought the spoon towards Aliyah's mouth.

Aliyah grimaced. "What is it?"

"Custard. With fruits."

"Oh my God, no!" Aliyah exclaimed, jumping off the island. However, trying to steady her self straight after as she felt a painful head rush. "I am not eating that." The amount of sugar that must contain! Disgusting.

"Aliyah, you need to eat. And, something with sugar!"

"No. Just give me some water." 0 calories. "That's all I want."

"Aliyah you need to eat."

"Rafael, no!"

"Aliyah...look, you can barley stand. Please, eat." He said whilst stepping forwards and bringing the spoon to her mouth again.

"What's going on?" It was Seif's voice. Both Rafael and Aliyah looked over to the entrance of the kitchen. Seif had his hands on his hips and didn't look too happy.

"Nothing." Aliyah replied whilst Rafael started explaining the situation.

"Seif, Aliyah nearly fainted after our work out this morning. I think its because she burned out and also because she only drank a smoothie for breakfast. Her sugar levels are low and she's not eating."

"Seif, that's not true." She said looking angrily at Rafael but then reassuringly at Seif. "I just felt a little bit faint. I'm okay now." Her eyes felt droopy but she forced them to stay open.

"But you fainted!" Rafael exclaimed.

"I was resting!" Aliyah retorted back through gritted teeth.

"Eat." They both looked towards Seif.

"Seif, I'm not-"

"Aliyah, eat."

"I'm really not-"

"Aliyah, if Rafael felt the fucking need to carry you into the fucking house because you were unable to fucking walk, then something must be fucking wrong. So fucking eat." He said nonchalantly, walking further into the room. "And go to the hospital after to see if you've fucked up your body or not."