Epilogue - Edited Once

Stella 

(Edited Once)

It had been a month since the last fight, and everything was peaceful and quiet. I liked it. Nothing new happened, well, except the fact that I was three weeks pregnant and Julian did not know yet. 

I was so nervous about telling him. I was scared. Every time I tried, something came up, Like a phone ringing, a door opening, or Skye and Cody jumping out of nowhere.

I knew he loved me. He showed me his love in different positions and words but what if he did not want a baby so soon? What if he rejects us?

′Don't worry, Stella. He'll be happy, and if not I'll kill him,' Dianna assured me with a hint of humor, maybe. She was joking. Right?

I was sitting on our bed, waiting for Julian to come home. When I was about to tell him about the pregnancy this morning, he got a call from Cody as usual, so I had to wait. I grabbed the three pregnancy tests and stared at them. Positive. My stomach flipped in happiness and fear when I thought of the baby in my belly. I was super happy and delighted but at the same time afraid of Julian's reaction. 

As I was looking at the test, my chain of thoughts was broken when the door cracked open to reveal a very happy Julian. His smile reached his ears. "Hello, beautiful," he came to me and kissed my forehead, gently. As a reflex, I quickly hid the tests under the pillow and smiled. "I need to ask you something," he said, and I looked into his eyes. I saw eagerness.

"Sure?" I was not sure where he was going with that, but I waited for him to speak.

He cleared his throat and breathed deeply. "This might be cringy, but I don't care. Stella, you are my life, my world, my love, and my everything. I can't imagine a life without you, never. I'd die if you weren't with me all the time. I want to spend the rest of my life with you in my arms. I'll protect you from all the harm in the world. So, will you do me the honors of marrying me, like humans?" he kneeled down on one knee and opened a small box revealing a shining ring. 

I gasped and stared at Julian for more than a minute. I did not realize I was crying until his thumb rubbed my cheek. Nodding and waiting for my reply. It was like a weight got off my shoulders. "Yes," I answered, then kissed him.

He put the ring on my finger and held me in his arms and turned us around. " I can't wait to start a family with you. To have our own pups and raise them together," he added and I smiled widely at that. 

That is my golden opportunity.

I cleared my throat after he put me on the ground. "Well... You don't have to wait," I reasoned while looking at his sparkling eyes.

He arched his eyebrows. "What do you mean?" 

I walked to the pillow and pulled out the pregnancy tests. "I'm pregnant, Julian," I announced nervously.

His eyes widened, and his mouth went wide open. He grabbed the test with shivering hands. "Are you serious?" he asked with a smile. I looked closely at his eyes and saw tears. Awe

I nodded my head, with more tears in my eyes. "Yeah," I assured, and he howled real loud.

"I knew you smelled different! This is why! I love you so much!" he hugged me tightly but then let go of me as if I stung him. "I'm so sorry. Is the baby okay? Did I hurt you?" he asked, frustrated and scared.

I giggled. "No, Julian. I'm perfectly fine so is the baby." I cubbed his cheeks so he could calm down.

He showered me with kisses. "When did that happen? How far along are you? Are you tired? I have so many questions, but first, let's tell my parents," he announced, then carried me bridal style to his parents' house. 

I have a crazy mate, but I loved him anyway.

~~~

Julian

I couldn't believe that my love was pregnant with my child. Two surprises in one day were a  fantastic way to be eternally happy. 

I agree, so that means I won't be able to see Dianna for months months. Well, for the sake of my pup, I will manage.′ Peter breathed with contentment, and I laughed. 

I was so happy with my life. I was very glad that she broke into my house that one fateful night.

My mate, Stella.

•••••••••••••••••••••

Thank you so much for reading :) You are amazing!

I hope you liked it ♡♡♡

Read the next post to know more about the extra chapters :)