No. 37

"Rise and shine, you two," Ora awoke to the sound of someone clapping and looked up to see none other than Remus standing over her. Although she and Sirius were covered entirely by a blanket except for their legs sticking out the end, it was still an awkward situation.

"What?" She murmured.

"Just me and you're  very lucky," He replied, bending down and clapping next to Sirius' ear making him suddenly sit bolt upright, "I think I'm the first one up but imagine if it was someone else, that would be uncomfortable to say in the least."

"Morning Moony," Sirius grinned, stretching his arms out and placing one of them around Ora's shoulders, "Good sleep?"

"Yeah, as good as it can be with all the stress of tests," He raised an eyebrow at them, "I take it you two didn't sleep at all."

"That would be correct," Sirius replied, "Well we did a bit actually."

"Well, you two should probably get dressed," He replied, "I heard a few noises as I came down the stairs and I think Prongs is stirring too."

"Oh no, did he do that snoring thing that he always does before he wakes up?"

"Yep."

"Oh crap, we don't have much time then," Sirius replied, jumping up; Remus quickly averted his gaze, shielding his eyes with his hands.

"Jesus, Padfoot," Remus exclaimed, "I have to start revising, can't do with that image in my head now, can I?"

"You're right," Sirius agreed, "Far too distracting."

"Eh, not in a good way," Remus replied, turning away and starting to walk towards the portrait hole.

Sirius shrugged at Ora, "Well, Ora likes it."

"Indeed I do."

"Good for you," Remus replied, looking a tiny bit uncomfortable, "Well, I'm going to go now, just thought I'd be decent and warn you on the way. I'm a good friend."

"Indeed you are, have fun in the library, Moony, don't get too wild!"

"I won't, what would I do there anyway? Have a book party? That sounds awful." Remus grumbled as he slipped out of the common room.

"He's not usually like this," Sirius explained as he pulled his trousers on, "It's just a combination of mornings, tests and other stuff, he's a nice guy."

Slowly, Ora sat up, pulling up around her, "Don't worry, I guessesd. Nice of him to warn us so nicely too, he could have been an arse about it" She leant forward, reaching for her clothes on the floor and attempting to get dressed under the blanket, "So how was last night for you?"

"It was really good actually," He replied, almost instantaneously, "You?"

"Yeah, it was alright," She replied, "I mean, for a first time, it's never good, right? But like... I was glad it was with you."

"I'm glad it was with you too," He replied, turning around to look at her with a genuine smile on his face. He leant over the sofa arm, looking up at her like Romeo and Juliet on the balcony before pulling her into another kiss. As much as she wanted to snog him again, James was waking and they did have a deadline so with some reluctance, she broke away.

"Crap, I need to get back," She replied, "Maybe Em went to bed after I left and if I'm back early enough, I can sneak in and she won't know."

"I don't know," Sirius shrugged, "She seems quite attentive, probably waited up for you."

"I know," Ora sighed, "But a girl can dream, you know?"

Although his shirt was only half buttoned, Sirius evidently decided that counted as 'dressed' and lay back on the sofa, annoyingly landing on Ora's jeans which she had to tug out from underneath him. His brow furrowed as he spoke, "You know, last time I shagged a girl on that couch, I climbed out the window afterwards and sat on the roof for a good few hours."