No. 43

Sirius hadn't seen Ora so bubbling with excitement since she'd first appeared with her contract but the opportunity to theorise about her friend's love life, had brought new life to her. As of late, due to a series of unexpected detentions which weren't all his fault, their timetables hadn't exactly matched up but they still managed to find time together, even if it was just a fleeting kiss in the corridor.

The lack of time had had one small benefit though, Ora had so much else to say that the insufferable truth clause had been pushed back to her mind, something which Sirius was extremely thankful for. Today, however, they'd managed to find fifteen minutes together at lunch which they'd spent in an empty classroom. Slowly, snogging had turned to talking, mainly Ora who still had plenty to say about cheekbone boy.

"I mean, he was cute, she could definitely get him if she wanted," Ora said, her long legs dangling off the side, "And he had these ridiculously defined cheekbones, like this," She mimed slashing thrown the air with her hand, before turning to him.

Sirius casually leant down behind her, resting his head on his hand, "Best cheekbones in school?"

At this, she gave him a bemused look, "Obviously not."

"Oh really?"

"Yep, the best ones belong to me," She gave a small laugh at his pout, before unexpectedly running her hands through his hair, "Aw, don't worry, you're still the cutest guy in school."

"How nice of you to say."

She rolled her eyes, shaking her head at him, "I know that you lured me into saying that but I do mean it, you're one magnificent man, Sirius Black."

"Stop it, you'll make me blush and red is not a good look on me," He replied, "Anyway, you were saying? Cheekbone man?"

"I was just saying how if she wanted she could go for him, but I bet she won't," Ora replied, "You know, in all the years I've known her, I don't think she's ever had a crush on anyone or if she has, she hasn't told me. You know, I think she only told me this time because I caught her staring... oh, should I write a contract so she has to tell me?"

Sirius gave a small laugh, "No, definitely not, I reckon that's the worst thing you could do."

Ora cocked her head to the side, "But she liked the contract before or tolerated it... you know, maybe I won't do it actually."

She glanced up at the cloak, lying back onto his stomach, her hair tumbling over the side of the desk, "I need to go in five minutes."

He reached over, attempting to take her hand but instead awkwardly feeling around her knee, "Sirius, what are you doing?"

"Trying to find your hand."

"That's not my hand," She laughed, "It's all bony and doesn't have fingers, how could the possibly be my hand?!"

He sat up, firmly grabbing her hand before lying down again, "I couldn't see, okay? Stop judging me!... you could stay you know."

She shook her head, "No, the muggles can't study themselves, someone has to do it. Besides, unless it's to spy on people, bunking still isn't really my thing."

With that, she sat up, straightening herself out. He continued to lie there, propping himself up on his arms, "Says the girl who stole a bottle of wine!"

"As revenge!" She replied, her voice shrill and defensive, "That was fun but I don't feel like bunking today. Oh wait, I've just remembered, you owe me stories! Like four or five."

He rolled over onto his side, "Do we have to? We're dating now!"

"It's a fundamental part of us," She replied curtly, "I won't make you do all five though today, just give me one."