No. 46

By the time Ora came out of her last lesson, Sirius was already waiting by the door, igniting a few giggles and blushes from a few of her classmates. Ora ignored this, walking over to him, a smile on her face.

"You're early, I swear you just had a lesson," She pointed out, "Bunking?"

"Only a few minutes, it was just Flitwick telling us about his holiday plans anyway," Sirius replied, their hands slipping together like it was a basic instinct, "Ready for this ... double date?"

"Not really," She admitted, "But we said we'd do it."

"Look at me, going on a double date, what did you do to me, Ora?"

"Hey," She replied indignantly, "If you didn't want to go, you could have pretended to be sick or actually been sick by eating rotten pork or something. That actually would have been a brilliant idea, come to think of it, because I wouldn't have had to go either ... damn it, Sirius, why didn't you poison yourself!"

"Why would I want to do that?!"

"For the sake of the relationship, duh! And I'm not talking bad poison, just a little bit," She replied and he couldn't refute her 'flawless' logic.

The two of them made their way down to the quad, where Lily and James were already waiting. The moment they arrived, Ora immediately saw what they meant by the over tactileness, James had both arms looped around his girlfriend whilst Lily giggled about something.

"Brace yourself," Sirius murmured, the two of them forcing smiles as they ventured over. Lily instantly disentangled from her boyfriend, running over and throwing her arms around Ora.

"Are you as excited as I am?!"

"Yes!" Ora squealed, impressed by how convincing her enthusiasm sounded. Within a few moments of walking, however, the two couples had found their way back to each other, mainly because Lily and James seemed unable to spend more than a few minutes apart.

"If they ever break up, Head Girl, Head Boy duty will be crazy awkward," Ora murmured, for once glad about her tall stature as it allowed them to subtly whisper into each other's ears without alerting suspicion.

"Yep..." Sirius suddenly stopped, reaching into his pocket and handing her that days truth clause, "Here."

She unfurled it and read it, sniggering slightly at the last part.

He raised an eyebrow at her, "What's with the laughing? I meant it seriously, we can still escape

He raised an eyebrow at her, "What's with the laughing? I meant it seriously, we can still escape..."

 •••  

The Hog's Head was definitely not the romantic haven that Marlene had described but the girl did seem a bit peculiar so maybe it was simply a miscommunication. As she examined the odd decor and creepy patrons, Ora decided that maybe the Hog's Head could be described as atmospheric but romantic was really pushing it. Even Lily seemed a little disappointed but that was forgotten as James pulled her into an uncomfortably long makeout as the four of them waited by the bar.