performance

short story | 8th member

YOU BEING NERVOUS ON YOUR FIRST PERFORMANCE WITH THEM COZ YOU'RE A NEW MEMBER
— — — — — — — — — —

[ e d i t e d ]

You were walking around back and forth in your dressing room because you were so nervous about your debut with them today, you were the only one who's getting on a debut because you're a new member.

Your door opened and you saw taehyung.

"Are you ready?" he asked but you only looked at him.

"No; what if they don't like me?" you asked, the army's know that there is a new member coming but they didn't know it was you. And they didn't know that it was a girl.

"I'm sure they will" taehyung said and he hugged you. You hugged him back, you stayed like that for a moment then finally broke of the hug.

"Let's go." he said. All of you were wearing hoodies and jeans and also a pair of sneakers because that's the concept of the new song you're performing called gogo. One of the songs in your new album.

You were already at the backstage with them, you were breathing heavily because you were so nervous. Someone patted your shoulder and when you looked, it was Jungkook.

"Don't be nervous" he said then walked to his place and have you a thumbs up.

You saw the whole arena without lights, and now the 8th of you had to go to your places on your stage.

There was a voice recorder playing on the background, it was all the members introducing themselves. Then it was your turn.

"Annyeong haseyo, Joneoun y/n ibnida" all of the fans screamed for your name when they found out that you were a girl, then the lights were on and your group performed.

Whenever it was your turn on the spotlight/parts of the song, everyone was screaming your name, they were so excited knowing that you're a girl.

~time skip~

"ARMYYYY" the 7 boys shouted while hoseoks arms was wrapped around your shoulder while dragging you with them.

"we have a surprisee!!!" yoongi said excited, you never seen him so excited like this before.

"come hide behind us." hoseok said and you hid behind one of them.

"In three... two... one..." they all scatter the stage leaving you in an open space. The fans screamed your name while you holding your mic.

"I.." you mumbled but you can't because you started crying and the fans were shocked.

The other members hugged you, you hugged someone but you didn't care who it was because basically you were one of the family.

"Is she in the family now army?" yoongi asked.

"NEEEEE!!" the fans said.

You couldn't contain your happiness so just cried while the members are hugging you one by one.

"Saranghaeyo army~" you said while doing an aegyo, the army screamed and you couldn't contain your happiness so you kept crying.

This is the best night ever.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

Enjoyed being the 8th member? well i did!