carnival pt.2

✧ short story | their bestfriend ✧

GOING TO THE CARNIVAL WITH THEM
— — — — — — — — — —

[ e d i t e d ]

3 R D P E R S O N P O V

You were now awake but your head was still on jungkook's shoulders, it took you a while to adjust your eyes on the surroundings but you recovered quickly and stand to check if the others are already awake, they were already awake except for jimin and taehyung. You smiled at them because of their cute-sleeping faces then got back to your seat.

"why are you smiling?" you almost jumped out of your seat because you thought at first that jungkook was sleeping but he's awake.

"nothing" you said and giggled, he rested his head on your shoulders and continued sleeping, you smiled and ruffled his hair because you were still a few minutes away from the carnival.

After a few minutes, you were now already at the carnival which wake the members who are still sleeping you got off your seat and stormed out of the bus and went out to look at the beautiful view of the carnival, you saw a ferris wheel which made you excited because you thought they were so romantic. You were now with the 7 boys and started walking inside the carnival excitedly.

"so lets split up in four groups, taehyung with jimin, namjoon with jin, hoseok with suga, and jungkook with y/n" then we'll meet after 30 minutes for a little bond, k?" you heard jin said, and out of nowhere, your heart started to beat so fast that made you confused, was it because you're paired up with jungkook? or is it just your imaginations? you started splitting up and went to your first locations in the carnival.

"where do you want to go first?" jungkook asked excitedly, your face lit up and you said that you wanted to go to the bump cars.

"yah, are you sure you want to go there?" he asked again and you nodded with a big smile, so he grabs your hand and started running to the bump cars. We were now in line and we got our tickets so we could go in there fast. When we were at the front in line, i was so excited because the last time that i went to the bump cars is when i was a little kid with my dad, i miss him so much.. why would he pass away so early.. i hated myself back then because i thought it was my fault when he died. Luckily my mom was there to save us both from despair.

"Ya, gwaenchanh-a?" i heard jungkook asked me so i faced him and nodded, he smiled then kissed my forehead. And let me tell you that i was fucking shookt. He got me fucking jungshookt. I faced him with confusion written all over my face and i was really fucking confused of why he did that.

"Ya, don't be confused. Come on!" he said while laughing then started pulling me on to the bump cars, i loved his laugh, he has this bunny smile that i real— wait, am i actually checking him
out? wtf y/n? you know you can't he's your bestfriend.

We sat down on a navy blue bump car because this was my favorite color, we waited for the others to get on to their bump cars then we start bumping each other! yey! this is so fun!

~3 hours later while having fun in the carnival~

"Where should we go next for our last ride? it's almost time to go home *pouts*" i said, jungkook chuckled and pointed at the ferris wheel, a huge grin formed in my face and i quickly ran towards the ferris wheel while holding his hands.

"Ugh, you're so slow!" i should and laughed, he just smiled at me and we continued running towards the ferris wheel.

~fast forward~

We were now inside the ferris wheel, we were still waiting for the others to go in their places so the ferris wheel could start spinning anytime now.   I was really excited because jungkook said that there would be fireworks display! isn't this kinda' romantic? Oh gosh what am i even thinking?

After a few minutes, the ferris wheel was full and it started spinning slowly, i really wanted to go at the top of it so we can see the ferris wheel really close and open.

Honestly, the time flew by so fast, me and jungkook were talking about our embarassing times with the other guys like taehyung and jimin, we were laughing so hard but it stopped when the fireworks started, luckily, we were at the top of the ferris wheel! this is so romantic!

"y/n.." i heard jungkook said so i faced him, and i saw his angelic face again, the face i loved so much.. the faced that i fell in love with..

and yes, i like him for the past 2 years now..

"b-bwo?.." why was i stuttering? he tucked my hair behind my ears and it made my butterflies in my stomach roam around so wild.

"remember the day i met you, our first meeting?" he asked, i quickly remembered where we first met, it was actually funny because it was in a playground when i was inside the playground because i had to look out for my little brother, and so as him with his little sister. I was around the corner listening to music with my earphones when suddenly he grabbed the other pair and puts it in his ear, that was a very cute moment tho.

"yeah.. waeyo?" i asked, he smiled and leaned closer to me, he stared at my eyes like there was no tomorrow.. how can some-girl not fell in love with this guy? he then kissed my forehead and said:

"that's when the day i saw the girl that i'm going to live with for the rest of my life.." he said and kissed me.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

yez, that's the end.

love,
lunarrrmoonn / Ms. I