studying

short story | their little sister

THEM BEING A BAD INFLUENCE
— — — — — — — — — —

[ e d i t e d ]

Y O U R POV

"Come on y/n! put yourself together and concentrate!" ugh! i still can't get the formula correctly on this freaking geometry topic. I was still taking errors on literally one number and i don't know what number it is!

*Knock Knock*

"I'm studying!" i shouted at whoever knocked on the door. I will not let anyone in my room at this time of the day.

"I brought you food! so you can't get hungry while studying." ugh, of course jin, of course.

"Fine come in." i said, he opened the door and had a tray in his hands with milk and cookies on it.

"Did you bake this? Mom's recipe?" i asked and he nodded, he put down the tray on my bed, took the milk and put it on my bedside table.

"Thanks!" i said, he smile then nodded at me and he went out of my room and closed the door.

I ate the cookies one by one until i ate them all up, i was feeling a little thirsty so i drank the milk, i finished it then continued on studying.

On the first 10 minutes i was feeling a little energized but when time passes by i was feeling more and more sleepy. My eyes were getting heavy until i got to bed and fell asleep.

I woke up feeling a little dizzy, i checked my bedside table to see what time it is a— WAIT, DID I FELL ASLEEP?!

"What the.." i mumbled to myself, i quickly faced my alarm clock but it's not there, instead there was this pink sticky-note on the table saying,

————————————————
Ha! Find your alam clock, then study
-7 big bros
————————————————

"Aish!" i scratched my hair and stormed out of my room to the living room where i hear all of them laughing.

"She's not gonna find this." i heard jin say then the others started to agree with him.

"of course, she's bad at looking for her stuff." namjoon said. Ugh, such gay couple, i hate it. I sneaked into the living room for upstairs, i was careful with my steps so they wouldn't hear me.

"she's gonna kill you guys." taehyung said while laughing so hard on the floor, jungkook kicked him lightly but taehyung still kept laughing and laughing because he's thinking about jin and namjoons future about them keeping my alarm clock.

but let me tell you bitches that you're all dead..

I rushed downstairs and jumped to jins back and started pulling his hair.

"yah yah! apeumnida! mianhae mianhae!!!!!" he shouted but i was still holding his hair but i'm not pulling it anymore.

"Ya, are you going to give it back or not?!" i shouted at them all but i still heard my other hyungs laughing.

"I'm gonna tell eomma to kick you out of bi—" i could not continure my words because namjoon stopped me.

"Ya ya! give it to her" i smirked to what namjoon said, they're still scared on getting kicked out of their kpop group — BTS; hahaha cowards.

Jin handed me my alarm clock and i stole it from his dirty hands, i landed on the floor with my feet and walked up stairs to go back to studying again. It was just already 7:30 in the evening so i still have more time to study.

"We gave you sleeping pills in the milk." i faced them, i was so irritated at what jimin said, i didn't care if the others started slapping his head but i was really frustrated.

"YAAHH!!!!"

————————
love,
Ms. I 💖