Han River fountain show

short story | their bestfriend

ON A BESTFRIEND DATE WITH THE 7 DORKS
— — — — — — — — — —

[ e d i t e d ]

T H I R D P E R S O N P O V

You and BTS will be going on bestfriend date or your so called friends date with the 7 boys, you've been bestfriends with them for almost 8 years and now is the time to surprise them on a little date and having a little gift for them.

They won first in inkigayo today, they already won 8 shows since it's their comeback, i love to see when armys are really doing their best to cheer for them and even me, sometimes i'm disguised as a fan on the crowd and cheerih for them, i did miss the old times. But now i'm here with them. We're sill getting ready but i'm here waiting in the living room, these dorks are really slow.

"We're ready!!!" they all shouted together and ran out of their room one by one, aigoo. These little kids are so noisy. But hey, that's the trait that we all have.

     "We'll be taking the van, let's go!! Jiminie pabo will drive!" i teased Jimin that's why we started running around the room. While him chasing me, i ran out of the dorm and into the van, i sat on the back part of the van and beside the window, i like sitting beside the window, i can see the places we're going through, that makes memories really memorable.

     Taehyung was sitting beside me, he fell asleep because han river bridge is really far away from our dorm, that's why we left early so we'll arrive their just in time for the show. Being with these 7 dorks is literally the best, they know how to be the best person, they're just the same people in front cam or at back cam, how they treat me, is how they treat their parents and armys, that makes them 7 living human-angels. I didn't notice that i fell asleep too.

~time skip~

"WE'RE HEREE!!! WAAHHH!!!" hobi said while running around the area, the fountain show hasn't started yet, so we just sat down to a spot that we've decided to stay put to. It was just the seven of us, no cameras, no staffs, no PD-Nim being mad at us because of us playing like little kids who just got out from a cage.

We were wearing black face masks, they still had to hide their identity wherever they go, even me. It's because i'm like their 8th member of the group and my photos are leaked everywhere in the social world.

"Everyone, the fountain show will start right now! In 3, 2, 1!!" we were taken aback of what the announcer said, the fountain show did start immediately, it was really beautiful, the 7 kids were standing and taking a video and shots of it, i think this is the first time they've watched a fountain show, they hobi was there jumping like a kid because he was really amazed by the fountains that's like dancing around.

As for me, this is the best time i had with them. No more chains.