date

short stories | their girlfriend

WHEN YOU HAVE A FIRST DATE
— — — — — — — — — —

[ e d i t e d ]

[ j i n ]

You have a date with jin today, he will pick you up at 5 and it's now 4:50, he will come to your house soon. After 10 minutes, you were walking to the park, talking about yourselves and being sweet with each other. Jin's really not the type of guy on taking you to fancy restaurants or taking you to movies, he prefers walking in the park and eating street foods in seoul or eating ice cream.

This was your first date with him and you wanted to be special because you loved him the most and he love you the most too. So you couldn't ask for anything else.

"Jagiya, are you tired?" jin asked while he wrapped his arms around your shoulder, you were sitting on a bench, watching the scenery at the park.

"A little." when you said that, he rested your head on his shoulder, then minutes passed you were sleeping already.

✧ ✧ ✧

[ y o o n g i ]

You were holding hands while walking at the beach with yoongi.

"Oh? jagiya." yoongi said and it caught your attention.

"Bwo?" you asked, he got to his knees and started tying your shoelace.

"Becareful with your shoelace, don't let it trip you." yoongi said and ruffled your hair.

"And so that you don't fall for anyone except me." your cheeks turned red and you looked down on your feet because you didn't want him to see your face like a potato.

"Ya, are u shy?" he asked teasingly and you face him.

"A-aniya.." you said but he smiled then laughed, your heart started to beat fast because you saw his gummy smile again. And his so called 'cute laugh'

He hugged you then kissed your forehead. Then you just thought that you wouldn't let him go for the rest of your life.

✧ ✧ ✧

[ h o s e o k ]

Both of you and hoseok were at this cute café. You were waiting for him because he was the one who took your orders.

After a while, he went back at your table with a slice of red velvet cake and two mocha frappes. Mocha frappes are your favorite so he didn't hesitate to buy that for the both of you.

"Jagiya." hoseok said and you faced him while drinking your frappe

"ne?" you said, he let out a sunshine smile that melted your heart everytime.

"anida.." hoseok said, you smiled at him, he cupped your face with both hands and caressed your cheeks. Your cheeks slowly turned red and he notice it, that's why he let out a chuckle.

"aish, kyeopta" hoseok said and kissed your forehead

✧ ✧ ✧

[ n a m j o o n ]

*your date was more like a group study. But only the two of you*

"what's the answer to this? i can't get this right" you said then scratched your head lightly and lay your head down on the table.

"Ya, gwaenchanh-a?" namjoon asked you, he was sitting beside you, both of you were doing your homework in his room, you were suppose to go on a date with him today but both of you were busy with your assignments, so namjoon decided to have you on a group study, and it's becoming more like a date.

He wrapped his arms around you and put you in a one-arm hug. But your head was still laying down on the table because you were frustrated because you can't get the correct answer on your geography assignment. You sucked at math, and goodthing your boyfriend was so smart and sweet so he's teaching you when you're having a hard time.

"Here, i'll help you." he said, you raised your head and faced your homework with focus, so you can listen to him attentively.

"Now did you got it?" he asked you after teaching you the formula. And luckily you understand it.

"Ne!~ kamsahabnida~" you said and you kissed him on his cheeks, making him smile and turn red.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

don't worry, the maknae's will have their own chapter.

—lunarrrmoonn