amnesia pt. 2

✧ short story | their crush ✧

YOU'RE HAVING AN AMNESIA
— — — — — — — — — —

[ u n  e d i t e d ]

Y O U R P O V

I woke up with a weird feeling, it felt like my head was spinning in circles non-stop. I held my head lightly just to stop it from aching but it was no use.

7 random boys started to ran towards me and started asking questions about my condition. I don't even know them.

"Who are you people?" i asked, they stopped to their tracks as if they were confused with my actions.

"Ya, y/n-ssi, you know us. We're your bestfriends." said the one who's soooo whitee is he a living snowman? he has perfectly white skin, not to mention he's the shortest of them all.

"I'm sorry but.. i don't know who you are.." i said, all their expressions changed and had this weird faces. Are they even serious? All them went out and didn't even bother to say sorry. Ugh how rude of them. First they barged in my hospital room and now they leave without apologizing? i hate their guts.

V  P O V

Why can't she remember us? is she just joking or is true that.. that.. no, it can't be.

"Doc, why can't she remember us?" i asked the doctor when we immediately got out of her hospital room, the doctor deeply sighed before answering us.

"She has amnesia, and it will take a couple of months or even years to regain her memory, but help her remember, just don't force her okay?" he said and we nodded, i can't believe that y/n can't remember anything.. she's everything to me.. and even to jungkook and the hyungs.

"So when do we start?" jimin asked, no one answered because i bet that they are still accepting the fact that y/n has amnesia.. even i can't accept it.

"Lets start tomorrow and think about how are we gonna help her, we need to be strong for y/n! for our friendship!" i said and their faces lit up, i know they will do their best for y/n and even me. This is the only thing we can get y/n back. We love her so much, she's like our little sister.. well for them perhaps. But not for me.

"Lets do it for y/n!" -bangtan

— — — — — — — — — — — — — —

Sorry if it came out late

love,
LunarrrMoonn / Ms. I