Depressed pt.2

short story | 8th member

YOU HAVING MAJOR DEPRESSION
— — — — — — — — — —

[ u n e d i t e d ]

T H I R D P E R S O N P O V

You were currently at the hospital lying in a hospital bed unconscious. The other members are already waiting for you to wake up but you 're unconscious for the last four hours but the doctor said to your friends that you're body is going to be okay physically. But they are still waiting for you, it's currently 12 midnight but the members are still sitting around waiting for you to wake up while walking back and forth.

One of your fingers moved but your friends didn't notice so they are still worried, but then after a few minutes you're gaining consciousness and tried to sit on your bed from lying down. They noticed you so they ran towards you and helped you sitting properly on your bed. You were looking at your injured wrist, you can't help but to cry and cover your face.

"Y/n.. stop crying.." Suga said then hugged you to let you feel that you don't have to worry about anything because you have the members on your side and will always help you out no matter what. You can't help but cry and cry, you wanted to say something but you can't because you're crying.

"I just want it to be over, it's haunting me everyday. I just want to run away from everything.." you said while still crying and catching your breath.

"People would always talk about me at school, i deserved everything, it was my fault all of that happened.." you said while getting out of Suga's arms. You always keep on thinking about it since that day and it kept haunting you for a year.

"People would always in public whenever I'm with our manager, they would always tell me that I'm no good.. That made me think that I should leave the group and continue to live on my own.." you said while wiping your tears away. The members were shocked of what you said and started to tell that they would help you in any way just to keep you in the group because you'r already like a little sister to them.

J-hope started crying and walked up to you.

"Y/n, I'm sorry.." he said while crying. Suga let go of you then J-hope hugged you. You hugged him back and smiled while tears started to run down on your cheeks.

"It's okay, you guys wouldn't even understand it anyway.." you said to them but they are still feeling guilty.

"Maybe you wouldn't understand, but I know that you feel what I feel, J-hope.." you said and rubbed his back. You know what kind of problem J-hope had to face when you were just new to the group. You were the one who only knew the whole story because J-hope trusted you that much.

"From now on, you can't leave the group, we will ask PD Nim to let the public know this in a formal way. That way you can take a break." Namjoon said and started to take out his phone to make a phone call.

You were smiling wile looking at them, J-hope let go of you and you started wiping your tears again. Yoou feel much better now, because you're with your friends, not to mention that you're a member of the group and you're like a little sister to them. You were just looking at them being busy calling staffs to let the other shows know that you're taking a break and leaving the gorup temporarily. You didn't really wanted to do this, but you just wanted to live a normal life just for now.

Thank you guys... You wanted to tell them but you felt so weak you can't even open your mouth. You reached for your phone and looked on your lock screen wallpaper.

"I'm sorry mom and dad.. It's all my fault you're not here with me now.. I shouldn't be complaining of where I'am now because I really deserve this.." you whispered to yourself. You went back to sleep and wished for it all to end. What's happening to your surroundings really affected you so much that even you wanted it all to go away into thin air.

"Please just end this.." you whispered to yourself before you completely fell into a deep sleep.

"Hey y/n, they said it-" Taehyung stopped talking because he saw you sleeping on your bed, he was worried and tried to wake you up because he thinks that you didn't look like sleeping. He walked towards you and started to wake you up but you didn't wake up. He was shaking you lightly and your hand accidentally fell and it was lying on your bed lifelessly. Taehyung's eyes widened and started to tell the members what happened to you. Jin ran outside of your room to call the doctors and nurses. Then after a split second your room was filled with so many doctors and nurses. The doctor checked up on you and you were having a very high fever. It was nothing to worry about because the doctor said you would wake up after a few days.

The other members started thanking the doctors and stayed in your room to keep you company.