research paper

short story | their bestfriend

STRUGGLING WITH A DAMN RESEARCH PAPER
— — — — — — — — — —

[ e d i t e d ]

Y O U R P O V

     "Ughh! This research paper is so stressful! I really hate research!" I said while typing some articles and sources on my laptop for our research paper, I really hated it.

"Hey." I didn't look at who entered my room, I already knew that it was Taehyung because of that annoying voice he has.

"What now?" I asked, not looking to anything but only my laptop.

"You should eat. Dinner's ready." He said while patting my head, I shoved his hand and continued typing on my laptop.

"Just bring it to my room, thanks." I said while not sparing even a glance at him. I was so busy doing this research paper that even I forgot to eat lunch earlier and ate lunch late. I looked at the time and it was currently 7:33 p.m. I usually ate 8:00 together with them but they ate early today because I don't know why.

"Y/n-ah, Taehyung said you're being grumpy again, what can I do to help?" Namjoon asked, he put my food on the table, gosh. Jin's cooking skills are on the next level. I stopped typing and grab the food and started to eat. I love tteokboki. Especially Jin's cooking.

"So that's why you're being so grumpy again." Namjoon said.

"I'm sorry, this is just to stressful. I can't handle it." I said while eating, he smiled and left the room not closing the door but I don't mind. I continued typing.

"YOWWW Y/N HOBIE IN THE HOUSEEE" I almost jumped out of my chair when I heard J-hope screamed on the top of his lungs.

"Y/n, we're here to help you finish that research paper so drop the attitude." Jungkook said, I turned to them and I was already wearing a big smile on my face, they really do know how to make me smile in a bad day.

"But you have to eat first" Jimin said.

"Leave that chair and we will do that research for you" Suga said, I ran towards them and hugged them. We were in a group hug.

"You guys are the best." I said.

"But you still have to help us." Jin said, I nodded and hugged him. They're the best friends I could ever wish for.

We started doing my research paper but J-hope and Suga kept on doing pillow fights so I had to stop them every ten minutes, but it was okay because all of us wanted to finish my research paper so bad because i've been doing this research paper for over two weeks and it's still not finished. But lucky me, I'am almost done with it because of them!

"Okay that's it for tonight, we should get some sleep." Taehyung said while holding his blanket and pillows, he threw the pillow on the floor and lay down on the floor.

"Good idea!" Suddenly, all of them were now sleeping onto the floor in my room. Aigoo, this dorks are the best.

I chuckled while looking at them.

"Goodnight guys." I said and went to sleep.