amnesia pt. 3

✧ short story | their crush ✧
YOU'RE HAVING AN AMNESIA
— — — — — — — — — —
[ u n e d i t e d ]

J I M I N  P O V

     I was outisde of y/n's hospital room, it was the day after yesterday so we thought we will do little steps in helping her regain her memory. I was holding some orange balloons because this is her favorite color.

     I slowly opened the door and peaked first, I saw her sleeping so I walked in quietly. I signaled to the other members to walk in quietly because she's sleeping.

     We all stopped to our tracks because she moved. Then she woke up.
     "Uhh, what are yo pu doing in my room?" She asked us while rubbing her eyes. She's so cute. She hasn't even changed one bit.
     "We all wanted you to remember us, so we will help you!" V said excitedly, I facepalmed. Jeez, V.
     "We wouldn't force you so we bought some things that can help you remember about yourself." RM explained that's why I stood out first.

     "Orange is your favorite color." I said while she was looking at me with confusion. I smiled and put the balloons alongside her bed side table. RM was now the one explaining that her name is y/n. Jin explained that her favorite food is teokbokki, suga explained that her favorite music is our music itself because there were times that y/n would help us create our music. J-hope explained that she is smart. Taehyung explained that y/n would always punch V for no good reasons and we were surprised because that made y/n chuckle. Lastly, jungkookie explained that y/n had a hard time choosing what to watch in netflix whenever she wanted to watch some movie or series.

"We hope that we helped you in a way." This is what RM said and it was a sign that we should get home now because y/n doesn't want anyone in her room. We started walking away but then suddenly she stopped us.

"Wait, can you stay? I feel kind of lonely in here.." she said, we all know that she's shy when she said that because she can't even remember us. We were relieved and walked back in her room, she smiled and chuckled. Maybe she is remembering.

"Thanks. I'm sorry if I shut all of you yesterday.." she said while looking out the window.

"That's okay, we understand." Suga said that's why she smiled at us while her tears are filling up her eyes.

"Oh? Don't cry my daughter." Jin jokingly said and that made y/n laugh while wiping her tears and Jin hugged her.
Well, we all hope that she's getting better.. We all wish that she could remember us. But it's not the time yet.
I miss you, y/n...
We miss you..