Traveling

short story | their best friend

GOING ON A TRAVEL WITH THEM
— — — — — — — — — —

[ e d i t e d ]

T H I R D  P E R S O N  P O V

     You were sitting in the van together with your friends, you sat with Yoongi but both of you remained quiet while the other members are loud making fun at each other. You were beside the window and you were just looking outside. It was raining but you still watched the water going down the window.

     You knew that the other members are going to be disappointed if it was raining because all of you can't do your outside activities that's why you took out  your phone and opened your notes app then started listing down indoor activities so they wouldn't get bored in the hotel.

     "What are you doing?" you almost dropped your phone when Yoongi asked you. You thought he was asleep earlier but he's not. You quickly hid your phone in the pocket of your jacket and face Yoongi.

     "Nothing important." you answered him. He closed his eyes again and returned back to sleeping. You can't help it but you knew that your cheeks turned red. The other members doesn't know that you have a "thing" for Yoongi. You kept it hidden because you know that Yoongi wouldn't like a girl like you. You always think so low of yourself. That's what you think always.

     After a few hours the van stopped. You looked out the window and saw a little cabin in the woods. You knew there was something wrong why you stopped there so you asked the others.

     "What happened?" you asked them.

     "Manager said we have to take a photo shoot here." Taehyung answered while wearing his coat, you just nodded and sat again, you felt Yoongi waking up but you didn't look at him. He stood up and walked out of the van.

     After a few minutes in the van, you were getting bored so you got out of the van and started walking inside the woods. You walked towards a small cabin. It was abandoned so you opened it. The door was making a creaking sound but you didn't care because you liked it. You like how the small cabin was built. It was cozy just for a perfect small family.

     Then suddenly, you started imagining things like Yoongi being your husband and having a child. You shook your head and let go of the thought then started heading back to the van. You didn't get lost because you can clearly see the cabin from the location of the van and vice versa.

     When you got back, you just watched them having their photo shoot, you saw Taehyung and Jimin having fun with the other staff while Jungkook is having a nap on his chair. It was time for Yoongi and J-hope to have a photo shoot, you were looking at them and you can't help but to smile because of Yoongi's famous gummy smile.

     When they've finished having the photo shoot, Yoongi was still standing behind the camera and fixing his polo.

     "Y/N!" someone from the staff you knew called you.

     "Yoongi said he wants to take a picture with you." the staff said. Your eyes widened and can't help but to be shock. You walked slowly towards Yoongi and the both of you took a picture. He was goofing around so you let him play along and you played with him as well. You were smiling big because you never thought that Yoongi would do this with you so, you treasured every moment.

     It was now time to go for the next location for the photo shoot and you were already in the van. You got sleepy so your head was shaking left and right because you fell asleep and your head didn't have anything to act as a support. Yoongi notice it so he put your head on top of his right shoulder while holding your head so it wouldn't fall agan. Yoongi whispered something but you didn't hear it.

     "It's nice to be beside you, y/n"

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
that is all for tonight's chapter!

Love,
Ms. I