▪1▪

"Changkyun, get your ass up before we're late! Im not going to be late meeting our new hot classmates because of your sorry ass!"

Changkyun opened his tired eyes to see an angry Yoongi hovering over him.

With his arms crossed, he made a sassy "hmph" noise, and threw a pair of clothes at changkyun before walking out of the room.

Changkyun is in college now, and in order to begin this year right, the school set up a trip for the students. Every student will go to a cabin in a nearby city, it's being divided by majors, and they will spend two days there, before going to unpack at the dorm.

Changkyun was kicked out of his home when he was young.
Yoongi welcomed him with open arms and took him in. They have lived together since their last two years of high school.

Pulling himself out of bed, he slipped on his clothes. Ripped black jeans and a pastel pink hoodie, that has the word "daddy" in big white letters, isn't the best clothes to make a good impression, however he shrugs It off.

Grabbing his phone off the charger he walks down stairs to greet yoongi.

"Yoongi~ah. I'm too tired...so can you put all the bags in the car-"

He rolls his eyes, shooting his harsh-but loving-look towards changkyun.

"I already did."

Changkyun smiled, hugging the elder.

"I got the list of people that we're staying with, and so the oldest is driving. Alright ? And the school loaned us a car..so we will be fine."

Changkyun hummed in response.

Yoongi and changkyun got in the car, since they had received the car they had to pick up each student. One by one they picked up each student.

Changkyun sat in the back of the van, on the right, while two people sat to his left.

Nine people were sitting in a seven seater car.

The car ride was quiet. From his point of view, a few of them new each other, but decided to stay quiet because of the tension.

---

As everyone began to unfold out of the car, they began grabbing things.

Changkyun immediately goes to help, walking up to the male who was taller than the Eiffel tower.

He hands changkyun a box and as changkyun begins to walk away, the tall male puts a bag on top of the box, causing Changkyuns knees to let out slightly from the amount of weight.

"T-this is a bit heavy.."

"You'll be fine. "

The tower speaks harshly, grabing a box and beginning to walk away.

"Yah! Hyungwon."

The tall male turns around and faces the male that is now standing right infront of changkyun.

"Don't make him carry so much. He's sensitive, he's thin-almost like a baby."

Hyungwon scoffed.

"What are you, his boyfriend? I didn't know you were gay hoseok."

Hoseok...thats his name.

"If the only person who can say these things are boyfriends, then yes. I am his boyfriend."

Hoseok took the two bags from changkyun and began to walk away, but not before muttering, "if he ever bothers you again,tell me. Okay, boyfriend?"

Changkyun stood awestruck.

"Boyfriend?"