▪13▪ E N D

The two held hands, walking through the field of flowers.

They had been dating for two years now. Time had gone so fast, but they now could be together forever. No time apart. They moved in with each other and eventually adopted two beautiful little boys.  Every now and then changkyun would think about the gang.
When the two had finally got together, hoseok convinced changkyun to go to the police, so he did. The gang agreed to stay away from him, after the gang was almost forced into prison.
No matter how many panic attacks, or mental breakdowns changkyun had, he always found himself okay because he had hoseok.

This endless love is so muxh more than a friendship. So much more than a crush.

This love is something changkyun needed in his life, and something hoseok desired for. Together they can do anything, because their love is unbreakable.
--
"Changkyun, do you take hoseok as your hus- damnit, changkyun you have to stop rubbing yourself on hoseok if you want to marry him."

Changkyun stepped away.

"Jooheon, shut the fuck up. You can't make me."

"Ya' stupid walnut."

End
Author:
I'm sorry this was ended short :((
No one is reading this anyway, haha.

But to those who are reading this,

Thank ya love♡♡

Feel free to dm me, I'm lonely and I like meeting new people:)

Thank you for reading

Baiii!!