▪12▪

-Hoseok rolled his eyes and turned back to changkyun who had disappeared.
"Oh dear God, I lost the child."
He stood up and began looking around for him. Pushing through sweaty bodies, he finally spotted the younger- who was drinking more alcohol, as he was being practically grinded on by jongin.

 Pushing through sweaty bodies, he finally spotted the younger- who was drinking more alcohol, as he was being practically grinded on by jongin

Changkyun opened his eyes to meet beautiful  dark blue eyes staring back.
"Morning."
Changkyun smiled, his face felt like it was on fire.
   "What happened last-?"
Changkyun closed his eyes as everything came back.
   "I..i called you oppa-"
Hoseok started to laugh. He stood up, and grabbed his phone off the charger.
  "We're going to be late to class, let's     get ready. And after.  homeroom.
   well go get some hangover stew."
Changkyun nodded, standing up. He walked to his closet and looked through it.
"You have no clothes here, and I am a bit smaller than you- but i have some large clothes that my ex used to wear...im not meaning to make it weird or anything..."
Hoseok laughed and shook his head, grabbing the clothes from changkyun.
"It's fine, we both know that I'll look better in the clothes than he did."
Changkyun nodded, and grabbed some clothes for himself.
He went into the bathroom and put on a pastel purple sweater, that had black writing on it. He slipped on black jeans and a pink mask to cover most of his face. He was indeed hungover- so changkyun assumed that he looked just like he felt- shitty.
He combed his hair and then walked outside to meet hoseok. Even though it was just a black oversized hoodie and blue jeans, he looked beautiful.
   Hoseok grabbed changkyuns hand and led him to class. When they walked in voices rose again.

"Faggot."

"Hoseok oppa pities that gay boy, that's why they're friends."

"How pathetic..i can't even imagine wanting to get it from behind.."

Changkyun lowered his head. Even with the mask- they still noticed him.
Frankly, hoseok was getting tired of this. He needed to shut their mouths. So he did the only thing he could. In front of the classroom, he turned to changkyun and lifted his head up. Hoseok removed changkyuns  mask and smashed his lips the youngers. The classroom went silent, causing hoseok go smirk. He pulled away and faced the class.
  "If you're going to insult him for liking guys, then you have go insult me too."
  Hoseok grabbed changkyuns hand and pulled him to the back of the room go where they had been sitting for the past few weeks. He pushed changkyun down so that he would sit, and sat right next to him. He ignored the amazed stares, and just focuses of changkyun.
   He was shocked, however he was smiling. Even if he was trying to hide it, hoseok could tell that the kiss not only brought him happiness, but changkyun as well.

Author:

Heh, I hate myself so much. I want attention but I'm too shy to ever talk to anyone.

Anyway, thank you for reading. I'm kinda busy lately with school, so I'm changing to to only Saturdays I'll update, rather than Saturdays and wensdays. :) Thank you, love you all♡

Also if you a want, you could dm me, and like, i'd love you forever, hehe