▪8▪

-
Before hoseok could answer, the teacher walked in. She began to explain that there has been an accident outside of school. They didn't know who it was targeted to, but outside the school written in green ink read "I promise, he can't protect you all the time." And blood smeared on the sidewalk. She said if we knew anything to come out and say something,because they could help them;but changkyun knew otherwise. They couldn't help him. Not anymore. He had betrayed them, and he was never going to be forgiven. Not until he was dead. Green was a secret code for them. Green was the color of the jjangou gang.

Hoseok had already left and yoongi and changkyun were at the dorm

Hoseok had already left and yoongi and changkyun were at the dorm. The time was currently ten fourty-five and changkyun was grabbing all his belongings for creative writing. Yoongi didn't take his class at eleven, his class was at eleven thrity, so yoongi wanted to stay at the dorm. He was worried about the gang members, but he then remembered they would not be able to get into the campus without a card.
Even though taemin had entered the school, a week later he was expelled for skipping all classes and assaulting a teacher. Yoongi had nothing to worry about, right?

"Hyung, I'm leaving for class. Don't fall asleep, and be on time to class!"

He called before grabbing his bag and his phone, and leaving. Changkyun was on his way to class when he heard a familiar voice.

"Oh, changkyun~ah."

He spoke in a singsong voice. Walking in front of changkyun with no warning.

"Oh...jooheon, right?"

Changkyun wasn't exactly happy to see him, but it didn't anger him. If anything, he wanted to make small talk and then head to class.

"You've been busy lately? I haven't seen you since yesterday."

Changkyun shrugged.

"No..not really."

Jooheon then begins to walk closer to him. Changkyun backed up more and more until he reached the wall, giving jooheon the opportunity to put his arm against the wall, and get close to changkyun. Too close, if you asked him.

"changkyun~ah, rumors are spreading pretty fast ya' know."

He spoke softly, biting his pretty pink lips.

"I-"

Changkyun was trying to avoid looking jooheon in the eyes, so he looked to his right. He closed his eyes, waiting for jooheon to give up. However, he was not going to give up. A lpid voice suddenly erupted and caused changkyun to jump.

"Yah!"

He opened his eyes to an angry hoseok. He rushed towards jooheon and grabbed him by the arm, pulling him away from changkyun.

"Haven't you learned to not touch What's not yours? Don't ever touch him."

Hoseok growled, clenching his fist.