▪9▪

-

Jooheon then begins to walk closer to him. Changkyun backed up more and more until he reached the wall, giving jooheon the opportunity to put his arm against the wall, and get close to changkyun. Too close, if you asked him.

"changkyun~ah, rumors are spreading pretty fast ya' know."

Changkyun laid in bed, thinking about the past week and every occurring event

Across the room laid yoongi, who was texting his boyfriend. He had been quite distant from changkyun recently, and truthfully it hurt him. But as long as yoongi was happy, everything would be okay.
    The lovely recording  of yoongi's melody filled the room. When they had first met, yoongi would sing  changkyun to sleep after having reoccurring nightmares. After awhile, yoongi became distant because of work and instead recorded it, and sent the audioclip to changkyun. Changkyun would often listen to it at night, or when he felt alone. After finding so much comfort in the melody, he set it as his ringtone.
Changkyun reached for the phone, and answered it.
His small voice hardly reached the phone.
"Hello?"
He closed his eyes, turning to his side on the bed.
"Hey, changkyun. You busy?"
He smiled at familiar voice.
"No, I'm not busy. Why, hoseok?"
He awaited a response, hoping to spend more time with the elder.
"Wanna see a movie? It'll be just us though."
The thought of them being alone together made changkyun happy, however he couldn't tell why.
"Sure, when is it?"
He sat up, putting the phone on his shoulder. He leaned his head to the side, so that his ear would hold the phone.
"Its at six. I'll come pick you up at the dorm. See you soon."
Hoseok hung up abruptly. Changkyun laid the phone down and slipped his shirt off. He then threw on a pastel pink sweater and  light blue jeans. He also wore a black thick choker.  He grabbed his phone, and walked into the living room to sit by yoongi.
"Be careful, changkyun. You'll send hoseok into cardiac arrest."
Yoongi laughed.
A knock approached changkyuns ears. He stood up and waved to yoongi, before opening the door. Hoseok stood in a black leather jacket, and black ripped jeans. Changkyun didn't think it was hoseok that was going into cardiac arrest.
"Woah, changkyunie. You look cute."
Hoseok grinned and took changkyuns hand.
"Thanks for being  a good friend, changkyun. I didn't want to go alone."
Hoseok laughed. But changkyun winced at the words.
Friends, huh?
  ---

They arrived at the movie theaters. After buying popcorn and their tickets, they sat down. 
The movie they were seeing was called "twenty", it was a few years old, but this movie theater was cheaper and played old movies.
   The two sat watching the commercials, when changkyun received a text. He pulled out his phone to look at it.

Anonymous
________

A:
Just saying dear,
I did love you.
But you betrayed
Us, so you must
Die.

Changkyun knew exactly who this was and he knew that he should be afraid.

The gang consisted of four members. Changkyun, Taemin, sehun and then the boss.

Taehyung.

Author:
S

orry it's so short:(  wattpad deletes my whole chapter, so I can't remember what was all in it.
Love yall♡

Oooooh, y'all  guess whatttt. Changkyun fell in love with the leader, and guess who's the leader ;)) and now he's sending threatening texts? Should changkyun tell hoseok? Should he be afraid?

Oki, I creeped y'all out enough. I'm