▪4▪

-
"I don't want to be the one to break this to you...but that taemin guy who had been bothering changkyun about a month ago...he.."

"He what-!?"

"He attacked changkyun. I'm sitting in the hospital with him now."

"Um,excuse me sir

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Um,excuse me sir...and sir."

A nurse spoke in an uncomfortable tone.

Hoseok eyes slowly opened. He came face to face with changkyun, their foreheads still touching from the night before.

"He has a visitor."

Hoseok sat up, making sure not to wake the sleeping beauty up.

"Who?"

The nurse looked at her clipboard.

"Yoo. Yoo kihyun."

His eyebrows furrowed.

"I'm not sure..."

He could hear changkyun sigh.

"Let him in."

He spoke soft, and sat up, rubbing his tired eyes.

The nurse nodded and opened the door. A short pink haired male walked in, he wore a black and white striped sweater with white ripped jeans. His red cheeks and torn eyes stared at changkyun before rushing to his side.

"Changkyunie...its been awhile."

Changkyuns hands began go shake, as he nodded hesitantly.

"Hyung..."

Hoseok laid his hand over changkyuns, in order to calm him.

"I'm sorry for leaving. I didn't even tell you.-"

Kihyun shook his head.

"No,no. It's alright. Yoongi called me last night. I just wanted to visit."

Hoseok looked to changkyun with questioning eyes.

"Hoseok, this is kihyun. I knew him in the past, he comforted me when I was in a bad situation."

Hoseok nodded, looking at kihyun.

"And who's...this, changkyunie?"

"Kihyun, this is hoseok. He's  a-"

Hoseok interrupted,

"I'm his friend. And protector, because he doesn't seem to want to protect himself."

Hoseok turned to changkyun, petting his head. He smiled at changkyun, receiving a smile back.

"Anyway, I just came to see if you were okay."

Changkyun nodded. He knew that he was fine at the moment, but he also knew how stubborn the boss was. Every memory he recalled could show him that. Kihyun and changkyun talked for awhile, completely avoiding talking about the past. They talked about how their life was like now.

By the time kihyun had left, it was around twelve in the afternoon. He was  getting his belongings together.

"Now, hoseok."

Hoseok poked his head up.

"Hm?"

"I know that you're one of the popular kids. Right after this, you're going to ignore me-forget  I even exist. That's alright, I suppose. I understand that your reputation is important. However, thank you for staying with me."

Changkyun smiled, revealing his beautiful teeth. Hoseok didn't know what to say. Normally, it was like that- he did act like that. He must have been the only one who didn't know. Before he could respond, changkyun bowed and left, leaving hoseok alone.

I won't let that happen, not this time; But right now, he probably wants to be alone.

Author:
Y'all so I have like ten updates but I'm posting every Saturday, but like I don't want to starve the people who are reading so how about I update twice a week? Every Saturday and shit what's today...Wednesday? So here ya go :)