▪6▪

-

"Excuse me, may I take him to the nurse?"

Every turned around and looked at the two. The professor raised an eyebrow.

"He's bleeding."

Arriving at the nurses office, changkyun turned to the male

"Thank you for taking me here. You may leave."

He bowed, and began to walk away. BEFORE he could completely leave, the red haired male stopped him.

"What's your name, baby?"

Changkyun was startled by the name-calling.

"Um..my name is changkyun."

The male grinned.

"How cute, I'm jooheon."

He winked before leaving out the door. Across the room the nurse stared at the seen, chuckling away.

"Now, dear. What is it? "

Changkyun turned to face the female. The name tag right above her right breast read "nurse lee." He turned up to face her.

"Um, I hit my arm, which has stitches, and it started bleeding."

She nodded, reaching in her pocket and throwing him a bandaid.

"A..bandaid?"

She hummed, motioning  for changkyun to get out of her office. He frowned a bit  and quickly left. He went to the bathroom and pulled his sleeve up to reveal the bloodied cut.

"What a dick..."

Before class:

He saw the classroom door but couldn't make it to the door without being shoved by a tall male. He fell into the wall, wincing in pain. His body was still sore from the night before.

[A/n: y'all nasty motherfuxkers get your mind out of the gutter. He's talking about being beat half to death 👀]

"Jaebum, come on. That's the dude that's been annoying  hoseok, I'm sure that he can handle him alone."

Changkyun closed his eyes, trying to breathe.

"Don't worry about it, hansol."

The two walked away.

---

Changkyun winced just looked at it. At the other end of the bathroom, he heard voicing entering.

"So, what happened to changkyun? Did he get beat up?"

"Probably, the day before hoseok had to embarrass himself infront of the class so that  that taemin dude left..hes probably pissed."

Changkyun's eyes widened as he looked for a place to hide. Looking around frantically, he ran into a stall and locked it. The two figures walked in.

"I just hope hoseok got him good..."

"Why?"

"Because, at the beginning of the year, I heard that changkyun dude talking to his friend about being pansexual. You know what that means right? He likes dudes..."

Changkyun bit his lip in order to keep himself from shouting at them that they were wrong.

Actually, it means I like every gender. I don't limit myself.

Staring to focus back on the fact that people knew about him, the fear in his stomach grew. Eventually the two left, and changkyun went back to class. He apologized for leaving, and tried finding jooheon. Jooheon didn't have any concern for his arm, he used changkyun to get out of class.

"Of course..".
He mumbled before sitting in the seat he had sat in before he had left.

Author: [if there are any typos, is love it if you told me♡]

What do you all think of jooheon?

What about hoseok?

Is he as kind as everyone thinks?

Or is he kinder?

Anyway, I'm writing this on January 9th, but I'm not gonna post it for awhile after this. O update every Saturday so I'm preparing the updates so that when I fall into my deep depression that I always fall in, I'll already have updates prepared. :)

Love you all♡

~rin

P.s bts outcast has me shook and upset hehe..