▪2▪

"What are you, his boyfriend? I didn't know you were gay hoseok."

Hoseok...thats his name.

"If the only person who can say these things are boyfriends, then yes. I am his boyfriend."

It's been a few weeks, and by now school has started

Hoseok has yet to speak to changkyun since that incident.

Changkyun sits in his homeroom, laying his head on the desk, as yoongi rubs circles in his back.

"Boyfriend..."

He mumbles to himself, thinking about the event again.

Turning his head to face the class, he locks eyes with hoseok.

Hoseok smiled, mouthing  'boyfriend'.

Without having enough time to react to hoseok, the classroom door flung open, revealing a tall figure.

Hoseok looked towards the tall figure.

The mysterious male, looked around the room before eyeing changkyun.
Hoseok looked back at changkyun, only to meet a face full of fear.

"Changkyunie~, I didn't know that you went here."

Hoseok bit his lip, looking back at the unknown male, who happened to be grinning in a sinister way.

The teacher then raised her head, looking at the new male.

"Oh, taemin. You're the new student, right? Sit wherever you'd like."

She spoke before walking out of the room.

Taemin  nodded, walking towards changkyun.

"Kyunie, may I sit here?"

He pointed to the seat next to him.
Before changkyun could answer, yoongi stood up and gave taemin his darkened eyes.

"No. You may not. Don't go near him. Don't touch him. Not after what you did..."

He growled,throwing his arm infromt of changkyun. The tension in the classroom was unbearable for changkyun, who was full of fear and embarrassment.

"What I did? Your precious changkyun was apart of it too...."

Taemin grabbed changkyun wrist and began pulling, causing him to whimper.

"Plus, are you his boyfriend? If not, then you don't control him."

Taemin held changkyun by the collar and leaned by his ear, whispering  inaudible words.

"Yah!"

A loud voice erupts from the other side of the room.

"He may not be his boyfriend, but I am. So, by your laws, I control changkyun. So, get the hell off of him."

Taemins grip loosened on changkyun, as he pulls away.

"Wha? Then you must not know what he was like before...his past self is something you should fear."

Taemin grinned at hoseok, hoping to expose changkyun infront of all his classmates.

"I do know! And I know that he is perfect how he is now."

Hoseok snarled.

Yes, exposing him would be fun. But tormenting him because of his betrayal is worse.

The teacher rushed through the room,

"Taemin, you still have to fill out a few forms. And your new homeroom teacher is teacher Kang, they had to move you. There's too many students here."

Taemin sighed, forcing a frown.

"Awe..alright."

Taemin walked out of the room with teacher Jung.

The classes gossiping voices rose.

Yoongi unclenched his fist  and began petting changkyuns head, while he closed his eyes and hummed. He was probably thinking of how to handle this.

"Do you really know about his past, hoseok oppa? Are you really dating him?"

Some high-pitched girl asked.

"No..i know nothing of his past. I don't care either, he doesn't seem like that scary of a person."

"What about dati-"

"Oh, I got a text..ha.."

Changkyun was shaking, and he knew everyone could tell.

He could not bare the thought of seeing taemin again, no,the thought of meeting all of them again.

He began to take deep breaths.

---

"How pathetic."

Sehun laughed.

Changkyun bit his lip and nodded in agreement, kicking the younger one more time.

"Yah,do you really think insulting taehyung was a good idea?"

Taemin asked,bending down and grabbing the kids bloodied face.

"I hope you learned."

He let go, and began walking away, the other three following behind.

---

Changkyun grabbed his desk as support, he began to hyperventilate.

Yoongi's eyes rushed open, as he began to comfort the younger.

Changkyun had been having panic attacks ever since he ran away, yoongi eventually learned how to control it over time.

He began whispering sweet nothing's, as he rubbed the youngers  back.
Everyone could hear what was happening;but  they didn't care. They never did.

Except for hoseok.

Who seemed concerned, and even feared for the younger.

But he said nothing.