▪11▪

-
"It's sad, ya' know...we used to do this to other people, together. It was me and you, baby. If only you didn't betray us...things would have been better off."
He sat on changkyun, throwing punches. Left. Right. Left. Right. Left.

For the past two weeks, hoseok has followed changkyun pretty much everywhere

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

For the past two weeks, hoseok has followed changkyun pretty much everywhere. Every time changkyun went out, he invited hoseok and hoseok always said yes.
They had been working on a project for  history, so they were at hoseok's dorm.
  The two finally completed the project after almost two hours, so they were just sitting in floor staring at each other.
Hoseok opened his mouth so speak, but was Interrupted by a phone call.
"Hey, jinyoung?"
"Hey,hoseok. I'm having a party  after all classes have ended,which they have, wanna come? You can bring your cute little boyfriend too."
"Let me  ask him, I'll text you the response."

He hung up, turning to changkyun.
"Wanna go to a part with me today? I won't leave your side, so you won't have to worry about anyone."
Hoseok gave changkyun a cute smile. How could he say no?
Changkyun nodded, agreeing to go.  Hoseok grinned and stood up.
"Let's get ready. You can borrow some of my clothes since you're a bit smaller than me."
He stood up and walked over to his closet.
He picked up a revealing white button-up shirt, and black jeans that were ripped at the knee. He threw them to changkyyn.
"I know you're a softie, and you normally dress like a precious bean- but why don't we change it up today, hm?"
Hoseok grinned and started to pick something out for him.

-
They had just arrived at the house that the party was taking place. The music blasted throughout the house, and as soon as they walked in, the bitter smell of alcohol suffocated changkyun.
Hoseok grabbed changkyuns hand and med him towards the back, to a table. At the table sat jinyoung, jooheon, and two other unknown figures. Hoseok sat down, pulling changkyun down too.
Hoseok pointed to  the male with brown hair, and. A red sweater.
"That's mark. Mark tuan. "
The male waved at changkyun, who was smiling.
"Tuan? Can i call You tuna?"
Mark laughed and nodded. Hoseok turned to the other male who had dirty blond hair, that was almost completely covered by his cute handband around his head. He wore a badass leather jacket, but it didn't match his face.
"That's kyung."
Kyung waved at changkyun and gave him a large smile, before going  back to eating.
"You already know the other two."
Hoseok smiled awkwardly, thinking about how close jooheon was to changkyun.
Mark leaned closer to hoseok.
"Are you two dating?-no, nevermind. It doesn't matter..im gonna ask for his number-"
Hoseok looked to mark with a mixture of anger and confusion.
"Yeah, go ahead- IF you want me to cut your balls off."
Mark raised his hands in defeat, and went back to flirting with kyung.
Hoseok turned to changkyun who had already drunken three cups of soju.
"Changkyun! Who allowed him to have alcohol!? He just got here..."
Jinyoung laughed, looking at jooheon  who sat smirking.
"He seemed thirsty, am I wrong for giving him a drink?"
Hoseok rolled his eyes and turned back to changkyun who had disappeared.
"Oh dear God, I lost the child."
He stood up and began looking around for him. Pushing through sweaty bodies, he finally spotted the younger- who was drinking more alcohol, as he was being practically grinded on by jongin.
Hoseok walked closer to hear their co conversation.
"Why don't  we take this back to my place?"
  He grinned, grabbing changkyuns thigh. He seemed to out of it to understand.
"Do you have board games? Like mon*poly?"
Jongin smirked,
"Yeah, so many. Let's go."
Before jongin could grab changkyun, hoseok ripped changkyun away.
"We're going home."
Changkyun frowned. "We just got here."
Hoseok grabbed his hand and walked outside, he put changkyun in his car and got in the driver's side. He started the car and began to drive.
"Mhnmm~ I'm hungry!"
Hoseok sighed, there wad a McDon*ld's nearby, so he decided to stop there.

"Oppa!  I said I was hungry~"
Hoseok eyes widened ad he focuses on the road. The words surely shocked him, but what shocked him more was the fact the he was almost completely naked in the passengers seat.
"Changkyun!"
He shrugged, turning to hoseok with an innocent stare.
"Its hot."
Hoseok rolled his eyes, before throwing a blanket over him and pulling into the drivethrough.
"What do you want to eat?"
Hoseok turned to the drunken boy in the seat.
"Hmmmm~, fries and chicken nuggets!"
Hoseok nodded and ordered. He then pulled up to the next window and got the money out of his wallet.
"Oppa, when's the food gonna be done~."
Hoseok continued searching for money, while the worker sat patiently.
"Changkyun, don't call me that."
He finally found the money and began to count it.
"Daddy~"
Hoseok coughed uncontrollably.
"What? You said don't call you oppa .."
Hoseok quickly gave the money to the worker, who was smirking, and went to the next window to get the food.
Once he revived the food, he gave it to changkyun and began driving back to the dorms. Once there, he brought changkyun back to his room. He knocked on the door, hoping that yoongi was home.
The door immediately opened, revealing an angry yoongi.
"It's three in the morning!"
Hoseok scratched his head, apologizing. Changkyun pushed yoongi so that he could get through the door, and then grabbed hoseok's hand and dragged him in, yoongi following. Changkyun collapsed on the bed.
Hoseok moved his hair out of his eyes, and began to walk away.
"I'll go. Sorry ,yoongi "
Yoongi nodded, watching as changkyun grabbed hoseok's sleeve.
"Don't go, daddy."
Yoongi looked at hoseok confused.
"What did he just-"
"He's been saying it all night, I'm not sure either."
Hoseok turned to the tired male who was clinging onto him. Changkyun began to pull hoseok on the bed with him. For a drunk, small male, he was quite strong. Once hoseok was laying in  front of changkyun, he wrapped his arms and legs around hoseok- giving him no space to breathe.
"Dont leave me like everyone else."
That night, Changkyun clung onto hoseok, and hoseok clung back.
They slept so close, that there hearts formed a bond that would not be broken.

Author:
I'm literally so soft omllllll.  Also N.flying is such a good band, y'all needa stan. Their light sticks are potatoes and they're so cute fml.

ALSO THESE ARE MY REFERENCE PICTURES FOR THE CHARACTERS I ADDED IN AND THE OUTFITS I DESCRIBED:

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.