▪10▪

Anonymous
________

A:
Just saying dear,
I did love you.
But you betrayed
Us, so you must
Die.

Changkyun knew exactly who this was and he knew that he should be afraid.

The gang consisted of four members. Changkyun, Taemin, sehun and then the boss.

Taehyung.

Changkyun made his way to the coffee shop on campus, bringing his books and work along with him

Changkyun made his way to the coffee shop on campus, bringing his books and work along with him. On cold days,  he liked to drink a hot cup of coffee and study about why the earth isn't flat.
He sat at the table, scattering his books and papers everywhere.
He began reading closely at what the books were saying, trying to make an understanding of it.
Of course he had been worried ever since he revived the text, however he told no one.
It would pass by, right?
Wrong.
As he studied the papers, three figures hovered over him. Two sat in the booth in front of him, the other pushed him over and sat beside him, wrapping his arm over him.
"Changkyunie...You got my text, right?"
He raised his eyes to meet taehyungs.
"I did."
He tried pulling away from the others touch, but he couldn't get out of his grip.
"Why don't we take this outside? I don't want to be arrested for killing someone as petty as you."
He grinned, moving changkyuns hair out of his eye.
Taehyung stood up, dragging changkyun by his collar. He pulled changkyun to the door, sehun and taemin following them out. He pushed changkyun on the ground, kicking him in the ribs.
"It's sad, ya' know...we used to do this to other people, together. It was me and you, baby. If only you didn't betray us...things would have been better off."
He sat on changkyun, throwing punches. Left. Right. Left. Right. Left.
   Changkyun wasn't going to fight back, because secretly he was hoping they would kill him. A hand then grabbed the back of taehyung head and pulled him off of changkyun. The red haired male stood eyeing taehyung. He slammed taehyung against the wall and gave him crazy eyes.
"Threatening him? Hurting him? These are felonies, love. You can be sent to prison."
Jooheon growled, gripping taehyung shoulder so hard it might have started to bleed.
Changkyuns vision was smeared. He got up, stumbling over. He tried go run away, but was immediately caught by  taemin.
  Taemin grinned at the younger, backing him up into sehun.
Taehyung laughed at jooheon statement and pushed him off, and headed towards changkyun once again.
Changkyun sighed. He didn't want to use his fists again, but he didn't want jooheon to get too hurt either. He stood between sehun and taemin, with taehyung in the middle. Taehyung grabbed changkyuns arm and began to throw a punch. Before he could reach changkyun, he ducked and punched taehyung in the dick. When he crouched over, changkyun slammed taehyungs head on his knee, causing him to stumble back. Sehun got closer to Changkyun, so he threw his head back and hit sehun in the nose. He turned around and threw a sloppy punch, that somehow managed to hit sehuns nose again. He kicked sehuns  chest, making him fall backwards. Changkyun turned around and grabbed taemins arm, the one that was being swung st changkyun, and threw him over changkyuns shoulder.  The four were bloodied and tired, so changkyun took it has his chance to leave. He walked to the park near the cafe, unaware that he was being followed. He sat on the swing and began to push himself, closing his eyes and allowing himself to cry. It all hurts.
  He then felt arms wrap around him. He wanted hoseok's hugs and smiles, but he knew that's not what he was going to get.
  "Changkyun, let's go to the gas station outside of campus, they have the medicine you'll need."
Changkyun wiped his eyes, and followed jooheon out of the campus, and to the gas station.
Few things were still blurry, for example, how the three had even gotten on campus, and how they knew that he was there.
  The two sat down on stools at the store, and jooheon began to add  peroxide to the cuts on changkyuns cheeks. 
The store was complete silence, other than the occasional cry from changkyun, and the television that played soft.
The door flew open, and the bell that hung above the door went off.  The cashier greeted the customer.
"Hey, hoseok. Midnight snack again?"
The customer laughed and hummed as a response. Hoseok grabbed a small pack of mochi and turned to sit on the stools when he saw changkyun. He began walking closer to say hello when he noticed jooheon was there too. Looking closer at changkyun, he noticed blood running down his sleeves. Concerned, he rushed up to changkyun.
"Changkyunie? Are you okay? What happened?"
He began to interrogate the younger, throwing questions. Jooheon looked st hoseok, rolling his eyes; but continuing to clean the cuts.
  Seeing hoseok made everything better. Changkyun was just about to break down into tears, and hoseok knew it.
"H-hoseok..."
Hoseok shook his head and wrapped his loving arms around the younger, cutting off jooheons stare.
"I know, angel. It'll be okay. I'll stay by your side everyday, you will never go anywhere alone- I won't allow it. It doesn't matter what I'm doing, or where you want to go- I'll come and I'll escort you there. It's my pleasure, it's no burden."
Changkyun nodded his head, smelling the crook of hoseok's neck. Jooheon understood that it wad his turn to leave, he laid the bandaids and peroxide on the table and began to leave.
"Be careful next time, baby. I can't have my love getting hurt, now can i?"
Jooheon smirked and then made his way out of the store.

Author:

Sorry it's a bit short, I'm happy where this story is going:) What chapter should they get together in? I'M not sure how to build it up, but I think I know when they're going to confess. Anyway, have a good day, do well in school/work!
Or have a good night, sleep well!

Love you all~