▪5▪

-
"He has a visitor."

Hoseok sat up, making sure not to wake the sleeping beauty up.

"Who?"

The nurse looked at her clipboard.

"Yoo. Yoo kihyun."

Changkyun pushed his way through the dorm, where yoongi could be seen sitting on the couch, with his arms crossed

Changkyun pushed his way through the dorm, where yoongi could be seen sitting on the couch, with his arms crossed. Changkyun sighed.

"Why...were you with hoseok?"

Yoongi glared at him.

"Why...did you call  kihyun?"

He mocked. Yoongi shook his head.

"I called kihyun because he needed to know that they were bothering you again, and i needed a spy."

Changkyun nodded, ignoring the "spy" part.

"He passed with his friends while i was in the alleyway."

Yoongi nodded back. Class was soon to start, as it wad almost two. Changkyun had class at nine, which was homeroom, then at eleven he had creative writing, which was his plan b career, at twelve he ate lunch, at two he had law, at three he had history, he had to take at least three classes for him to be accepted, and after that he had study hall.

He walked to his dresser, and grabbed black jeans, and a white sweater.

Grabbing his bag for law, he pushed himself out the door and to and to the class. Once he arrived, he opened the door and came face to face with the white haired male that was with hoseok last night. He stood awestruck staring at every cut and bruise covering his body. Changkyun cleared his throat and bowed.

"H-hello, I'm changkyun."

The male bowed back.

"I'm minhyuk. How are you? You don't look so..."

"Good?"

Changkyun looked down and let out an awkward laugh.

"No, no. You just don't  look as bright as you normally do. It's upsetting me."

Changkyun raised his head to look at the elder, who was giving him sadened eyes.

"Oh.."

Beginning to speak, the teacher interrupted.

"Minhyuk! Go get the papers, and the other kid-come to class!"

Minhyuk have him a smile before leaving. Changkyun walked to the seats, noticing two open. One next to hoseok, who was going to ignore him anyway, and another in the back. He walked up to the very back and sat next to a male with dark red hair.

[A/n: So his homeroom is like a normal classroom, but his other classes have the college type format. So they're like stairs, but seats? Around a chalkboard. Hope that helps.]

The male turned to changkyun, giving him a confused look.

"Im sorry...its the only seat."

The male nodded, doing a double take at changkyun.

"Woah..what happened."

The male said eyeing his injuries.

"Hm...fighting, I guess."

He could feel  Hoseoks eyes staring a hole into him. He knew he was looking, but he didn't know why.

The male grabbed changkyuns hand, in order to get his attention.

"Oh..your arm..."

Changkyun knew he got hurt on his arm, but thanks to the sweater, it wasn't noticeable. Questionably, he looked to his arm only to notice a big red, bloody splot.

"O-oh my.."

The male stood up, looking at the professor.

"Excuse me, may I take him to the nurse?"

Every turned around and looked at the two. The professor raised an eyebrow.

"He's bleeding."

Professor kang rolled his eyes.

"Where-"

The male took changkyun by the hand and made him stand up, revealing his blood stained sleeve. Professor kang gave him concerned eyes, before dismissing them. As they walk out of the class changkyun can't help but feel some type of pain that wasn't physical. It was mental. It was as if he hurt someone that he deeply cared about, but he didn't do anything to anyone, right?

What he didn't see was hoseok clenching his fist and scrowling at the two.

Author:

Oooooh hoseok getting jealous! But of who?? Who do you all think he is? Who's the red haired male? :)

~love yall♡

[Also sorry I'm a day late.  My mom just found out about some shit I'm going through and shes been talking to me about it, so i forgot to update.]