▪3▪

"He  may not be his boyfriend, but I am. So, by your laws, I control changkyun. So, get the hell off of him."

Taemins grip loosened on changkyun, as he pulls away.

"Wha? Then you must not know what he was like before...his past self is something you should fear."

Taemin grinned at hoseok, hoping to expose changkyun infront of all his classmates.

"I do know! And I know that he is perfect how he is now."

Hoseok snarled.

Yes, exposing him would be fun. But tormenting him because of his betrayal is worse.

 But tormenting him because of his betrayal is worse

<switch to hoseoks point  of view>

It had been a month since taemin had came to school, and almost started a fight with hoseok. Ever since that moment, hoseok has been constantly worried about the male.

Who is He? What happened to changkyun is the past? How scary was he?

"Yah, hoseok? Are you even listening?"

Hyungwon scrowled.

Falling out of his thoughts, hoseoks head  jerks up.

"Hm?"

Minhyuk sighed, taking a sip of his milkshake.

"You've been so out of it lately...are you alright? What's the matter?"

Hoseok shook his head, not wanting to get into it.

"If you say so..."

Hyungwon shrugged.

"Well, since you're being boring...lets just go back to the dorms, huh? We have classes tomorrow anyways..."

Minhyuk and hoseok nodded In agreement.

---

"So, who's your favorite school couple?"

Minhyuk asked, skipping along the sidewalk.

Hoseok hummed.

"probably...yoongi and jimin."

Hyungwon looked up.

"Who?"

"They're in my homeroom. You know that kid you were rude to at the beginning of the  year? After we got into the fight? It's his friends."

Hyungwon nodded, grinning.

"Speaking of which...my favorite couple is hoseokie  and cha-"

Before he could finish, a loud scream of agony filled their ears. Curious, they peaked  into the alleyway that the sound formed from.