Chapter 1

I walked to my next class and on my way there I hear the chatting and laughing on my way there.

I sit down at my seat and got a notebook and pencil out of my backpack.

I was in class and was zoning out. I had tried to pay attention to the teacher, but at this point I kinda gave up.

So instead I took out a piece of paper and started doodling. I dunno what I was drawing, but it turned out to be a type of pattern.

Then the bell had rung. I packed up my things and started to walk towards the bus loop to catch my bus. I got in the bus and started walking towards an empty seat.

-TimeSkip-,,,

The bus stopped near my neighborhood. So I got off and walked to my house.

Once I came home I started working on my homework. At the same time I was listening to music like the usual.

Then I heard the front door opened. It looks like my dad had made it home. I got up to greet him. "Welcome home dad, how was your day?"

My dad looked like he had a great day. As he was humming a song he answered "My day was wonderful, how was yours?"

I was curious why my father has cheery today. But I brushed it off. "My day was normal".

And it was true, lately all my days have been so normal and the unusual wouldn't happen. Which I don't mind at all

But I was still was curious. He never acted like this in years...
______________________________________
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter^^. I'm hope you have a great day! Comment and vote please. 04/27/18
~Nene-chan